Gig is Ranked But Not getting a order

wordpress_anil

Check your gig performance and it's analytics.

Mostly the impression to click conversion. If your too less clicks, means your gig title/image is not attractive visitors to see the full service details.

If you get enough clicks but no order, it means, visitors are not interested to take your service after roaming to your gig description/service.

Focus on it and update as needed.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/16/2021 at 10:17 AM, seven_sign said:

Check your gig performance and it's analytics.

Mostly the impression to click conversion. If your too less clicks, means your gig title/image is not attractive visitors to see the full service details.

If you get enough clicks but no order, it means, visitors are not interested to take your service after roaming to your gig description/service.

Focus on it and update as needed.

Good advice 🥰

• Like 8

• 1 year later...

same My gig is also ranked, but it is not receiving orders. I also have a strong gig image and title, and I am available 24 hours a day, but I am not receiving orders. 

here is my gig ; https://www.fiverr.com/zeeshanhaide435/do-wordpress-maintenance-support-help-website-maintenance-or-website-update-b22f

Edited by zeeshanhaide435
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, zeeshanhaide435 said:

same My gig is also ranked, but it is not receiving orders. I also have a strong gig image and title, and I am available 24 hours a day, but I am not receiving orders. 

here is my gig ; https://www.fiverr.com/zeeshanhaide435/do-wordpress-maintenance-support-help-website-maintenance-or-website-update-b22f

Try to increase gig price to $15 or $30...
Also update your gig once in a while, fiverr has a hidden game mechanic which requires you to update gigs once in a while to keep them "alive".
Lastly check your analytics, do you get any impressions?(If you are ranked on the 1st page then you should be getting quite a lot of impressions)

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, tarnos said:

Try to increase gig price to $15 or $30...
Also update your gig once in a while, fiverr has a hidden game mechanic which requires you to update gigs once in a while to keep them "alive".
Lastly check your analytics, do you get any impressions?(If you are ranked on the 1st page then you should be getting quite a lot of impressions)

Thank you for your response. Yes, I am getting impressions, but I don't know how to update my gig. and you're pleading with me to raise your gig price, but mine is the same as my competitor's. 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, zeeshanhaide435 said:

Thank you for your response. Yes, I am getting impressions, but I don't know how to update my gig. and you're pleading with me to raise your gig price, but mine is the same as my competitor's. 

You edit the gig in the place where you create it I think.
Then just change the description a bit or the title, update the thumbnail maybe.

Well, the problem with competitors is that everyone is trying to undercut everyone else.
When I need a website or something, I avoid $5 gigs, because I know that I won't get much out of it.
But it's up to you.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, tarnos said:

You edit the gig in the place where you create it I think.
Then just change the description a bit or the title, update the thumbnail maybe.

Well, the problem with competitors is that everyone is trying to undercut everyone else.
When I need a website or something, I avoid $5 gigs, because I know that I won't get much out of it.
But it's up to you.

Thanks for your suggestions and beautiful response.

• Like 3