Promoted Gigs

zeckkin

Question

11 answers to this question

1 minute ago, zeckkin said:

Is promoted gigs good for new seller,

I don't know if Promoted Gigs would be enabled for new sellers. It has certain requirements that need to be met before you're allowed to use it.

2 minutes ago, zeckkin said:

Top rated seller Defrauded us, why?

How?

1 minute ago, zeckkin said:

Promoted gigs got first pages. And new seller gig definitely on last

That doesn't mean the top rated sellers are defrauding anyone. They worked hard to reach that status. Not all top rated sellers use the promoted gigs option though, and you will know if its a promoted gig if its says "Ad". 

25 minutes ago, zeckkin said:

Do you know that Top Rated sellers were new sellers one day, right?

Fiverr isnt easy for anybody. Fiverr has so many features to help new sellers that doesn't worth asking for more:

1. Ranking rotation (which was created to give a chance to new and discrete gigs). In the past it was fixed.

2. Recommended and Relevance gigs sort. Which also help new sellers, so the algorithm give a chance to new sellers too.

3. New seller gig sort. The name say everything.

4. Buyers request. Which sellers with a couple of orders can't access.

5. Promoted gigs which allow sellers (including new) to get better exposure.

6. Gig badges (such as rising talent and etc).

And many others.

I believe instead wanting fiverr to NOT give a help for the top rated and best sellers, you should enjoy what fiverr already gives you.

My gig is the best seller all time in a subcategory, and 2 weeks ago it was placed in the last page to give room for new gigs. Is this fair?

So please stop and think a little. Use the tools you can reach and do your best. Don't ask for fiverr to obfuscate good sellers. They got their badges/levels/exposure because they've worked hard for this.

51 minutes ago, zeckkin said:

what?

51 minutes ago, zeckkin said:

My question for seller: Is promoted gigs good for new seller

probably yes, depends on what you're selling.. on the price / packages that you have / on the amount of $ you have to bid etc 

1 hour ago, maitasun said:

Nope, new sellers aren't eligible to promote their gig(s), only leveled sellers.

sorry, I meant new gigs.

but is pretty simple achieve level 1. If a seller cant do this, I dont believe they deserve be able to promote a gig.

Just like with anything else in life, you have to work for it. I'm a top-rated seller after years of hard work, having perfected my craft, spent countless hours on improving every aspect of what I do, investing thousands of dollars in equipment, coaching, training and software. I've worked my way up from being a "New seller" by consistently delivering high-quality work and built an entire career on the belief that you reap what you sow. 

I think that applies to every aspect of life, including Fiverr. 

Getting to TRS isn't easy, and it's not meant to be. 

Regarding promoted gigs, you need to work for a while on the platform to get it, and you need to fulfil specific requirements, as previously mentioned. There are reasons for this: for example, Fiverr don't want new sellers who offer low-quality gigs to market themselves to the top of the results because that would mean the buyers who came to the platform bought sub-par services. That can lead to dissatisfied buyers, which means a revenue loss for both Fiverr and sellers. 
Work your way up as everyone else has by delivering great deals to your buyers. Then, once you have deserved it, you'll get that marketing ability. 

In the meantime, the best possible marketing you can do for yourself is to deliver top-notch services at great prices, with friendly and professional customer service in mind. That will get you orders over time eventually repeat buyers will start coming back for more, and you'll be on your way up. 

Going by your gig video/images, you know what you're doing. Nice designs! If you keep that up, buyers will come, eventually. But it's not meant to be easy. I don't mean to come across as snarky here, but I think this attitude of "I want my icecream now!" is getting tiresome. 

With that being said, there's nothing wrong with asking, and I hope you'll get to where you want to be one day!

On 8/5/2021 at 3:54 AM, xuntes said:

Do you know that Top Rated sellers were new sellers one day, right?

Fiverr isnt easy for anybody. Fiverr has so many features to help new sellers that doesn't worth asking for more:

1. Ranking rotation (which was created to give a chance to new and discrete gigs). In the past it was fixed.

2. Recommended and Relevance gigs sort. Which also help new sellers, so the algorithm give a chance to new sellers too.

3. New seller gig sort. The name say everything.

4. Buyers request. Which sellers with a couple of orders can't access.

5. Promoted gigs which allow sellers (including new) to get better exposure.

6. Gig badges (such as rising talent and etc).

And many others.

I believe instead wanting fiverr to NOT give a help for the top rated and best sellers, you should enjoy what fiverr already gives you.

My gig is the best seller all time in a subcategory, and 2 weeks ago it was placed in the last page to give room for new gigs. Is this fair?

So please stop and think a little. Use the tools you can reach and do your best. Don't ask for fiverr to obfuscate good sellers. They got their badges/levels/exposure because they've worked hard for this.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Archived