Not getting any order since last 4/5 month !!!!

trible

Guest freelancerjabir
On 7/28/2021 at 11:42 AM, trible said:

A gig rank was also deleted by Fiverr. :classic_sad: And I can't do any new gig rank. Can't think what to do.

Broken :classic_sad: :classic_sad: :classic_sad: :classic_sad:

Same here bro ! I understand your feelings

Enough with this social media promotion advice!!! It doesn't work and you know it.  Fiverr is getting fees from our services to do one and only job.... TO PROMOTE OUR GIGS!!! Why should I bring people into fiverr, doing SEO and pay for ads, while fiverr is doing nothing and get fees from me? I could bring these people to my own business and work independendly. 

Edited by infenixx_studio
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

On 7/28/2021 at 9:42 PM, trible said:

A gig rank was also deleted by Fiverr. :classic_sad: And I can't do any new gig rank. Can't think what to do.

Listen my friend. 

I know it's painful but the truth is fiverr is shadowbaning people for unknown reasons.

Don't wait for sales here. I'm dealing with the same problem for over 2 years now and I'm getting always the same responce from CS, "Your profile is fine". I had another very succesful profile with over 1000+ orders and suddenly they turned off the switch on me and people couldn't see my profile anymore without Tos warnings or something like that. Then I deleted my account because views and clicks on my gigs reached to zero for months, and then I created a second account, but they know it's me and as I said they shadow ban people and even if you start over with new profile they know it's you and will burry your gigs on the last pages again. 

I'm very disgusted with Fiverr and their shady tactics. 

Edited by infenixx_studio
  • Like 7

On 7/29/2021 at 12:42 AM, trible said:

Take a good look at your gigs and send more and more Buyer Requests. And stay online.
Don't break, Make up mind

god bless you

• Like 5

On 7/30/2021 at 1:57 PM, infenixx_studio said:

Listen my friend. 

I know it's painful but the truth is fiverr is shadowbaning people for unknown reasons.

Don't wait for sales here. I'm dealing with the same problem for over 2 years now and I'm getting always the same responce from CS, "Your profile is fine". I had another very succesful profile with over 1000+ orders and suddenly they turned off the switch on me and people couldn't see my profile anymore without Tos warnings or something like that. Then I deleted my account because views and clicks on my gigs reached to zero for months, and then I created a second account, but they know it's me and as I said they shadow ban people and even if you start over with new profile they know it's you and will burry your gigs on the last pages again. 

I'm very disgusted with Fiverr and their shady tactics. 

Why would they do this? This will only cause more problem for them. The sellers might leave, causing this platform to go down

• Like 5

I've been a seller on Fiverr for many years. Before Fiverr started offering the online courses and before they asked for us to fill out their w-9, I received orders constantly. I was so busy, I had to frequently unlist my gigs. 2021 it has been a ghost town. I used to make enough to cover the costs of running my radio station, podcast, and the tv show, but this year has been a struggle even though I have a much larger audience. I find myself self-funding everything and I'm looking for alternatives to Fiverr. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

On 7/30/2021 at 2:57 AM, infenixx_studio said:

I think we would all love to see your documentation of this, provided it consists of something more substantial than, "I don't like where I rank, and want more sales."

• Like 8

On 7/28/2021 at 3:59 PM, fardin_ahmed_1 said:

Share your gig in Social Media Platform.

• Facebook
  • twitter
  •  linkedin and etc

Why did you copy @rahatlmao's post 🤔?  Do you not have any thoughts of your own? By copying what other posters post you are breaking the Fiverr Forum rules and you look less intelligent too. It is best to make your own original post. 

• Like 10

On 7/30/2021 at 1:57 AM, infenixx_studio said:

Don't wait for sales here. I'm dealing with the same problem for over 2 years now and I'm getting always the same responce from CS, "Your profile is fine". I had another very succesful profile with over 1000+ orders and suddenly they turned off the switch on me

I only see two reviews on your profile? 🤔 Did you close your other account and start a new one? 

3 hours ago, nazat_e_rose_ said:

Why would they do this? This will only cause more problem for them. The sellers might leave, causing this platform to go down

Fiverr has gained 3 times the sellers as they had before the pandemic. I doubt they would miss those sellers who would leave the platform for being shadow banned  (if that is a real thing) because they were shadow banned for a reason. 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...