How do I get an order?

ashadul_haque_

Hello Ashadul, try to do Social media marketing. Join relevent group which related to your work. Try to help people with comments and posts. After a successfull help you can add your fiverr gig or profile link to tell them if they need further help they can contact you via fiverr and on this way you might get gig views, clicks, impressions and finally more orders.

Hope that helps, Cheers 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, sk_moni said:

Hello Ashadul, try to do Social media marketing. Join relevent group which related to your work. Try to help people with comments and posts. After a successfull help you can add your fiverr gig or profile link to tell them if they need further help they can contact you via fiverr and on this way you might get gig views, clicks, impressions and finally more orders.

Hope that helps, Cheers 

Thanks 

For a freelancer with 0 reviews your price is incredibly high, as a new freelancer you should build your portofolio not your income cause your portfolio will decide your income, hope you got what I mean, focus on your first 3 to 10 5 stars reviews and lower your price as much as you can!

5 minutes ago, cainress said:

For a freelancer with 0 reviews your price is incredibly high, as a new freelancer you should build your portofolio not your income cause your portfolio will decide your income, hope you got what I mean, focus on your first 3 to 10 5 stars reviews and lower your price as much as you can!

thank you for your tips

On 7/25/2021 at 11:58 PM, ashadul_haque_ said:

I am active in Fiverr regularly, send buyer requests every day but can't get any order.

That's exactly why we keep saying that the whole "stay online always" advice is false.  Sorry you are not getting orders, but thanks for proving the point. 

On 7/26/2021 at 11:31 AM, shadiya646 said:

First of all read this thread 👇

Create your gig by following this👇

By sharing this one post you have become a veteran.  If you write a post like this yourself, we will share it with newcomers.😛

10 hours ago, shorot799_khan said:

I am also cannot get order. plz any one sugguest me.

That is not quite the question you should be asking. The real question is, with 2,051 sellers already offering landing pages, why should someone pick your gig? What can you do that the others can't?  You have to create a gig where people can see that ordering from you is better than the others.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, abusaeed7171 said:

Fiverr is one of the world's largest Freelance marketplace. Getting orders on Fiverr is dependent on creating an attractive GIG that gets orders. When freelancers do not pay attention to minor details while creating a GIG, they doubt if it worth spending time on Fiverr.

Please check my gig

https://www.fiverr.com/share/27KLZr

There is no chance of your gig ranking and no order coming because your gig is not perfect in any way I checked your gig You create a new gig.

(1) Try to give the title SEO friendly in a perfect way and keep it within 60 words.

(2) Try to make gig images beautiful and attractive.

(3) Present Gig's description beautifully so that the buyer can easily understand it.

You may not like my words but things will help you to rank your gig or get orders. Thank you

• 1 month later...

Archived