Buyer Cancelled the order after delivery

One of my buyer requested some work to be done, I then created the order and delivered them as soon as i can, He marked the order complete and even left a great review! 

Then suddenly after three days time, I got a notification saying the buyer cancelled the order and funds were refunded. And i don't even have the option to contact resolution center. 

I am really upset of this as fiverr did not consider sellers point of view, If there were any  issues regarding my delivery, The buyer would not have left a great review,

Please help me, how should i deal with this?

• Like 19

I tried to contact the buyer, but he is not responding at the moment.. I am giving him some time get reasons from his side.. Since he have already checked my delivery and left a "Excellent work" review, I hope he is trying to scam me or something.. I just did some research on the buyer name and It seems he is from Nigeria and have been using VPN or something to show as a client from United Kingdom.

• Like 15

You can read the below article for more information regarding this.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010978618

Seller Protection - Fraud Chargebacks

Fiverr Has Your Back!

In cases where the service was provided in full, Fiverr will protect you from fraud chargebacks. The funds will be added back to your account, and after 45 days, you will be able to withdraw the funds. Most importantly, it will not affect your cancellation rate.

Edited by irshan_cool
  • Like 12

• 1 year later...
On 7/24/2021 at 5:17 AM, thuwanramzeen said:

One of my buyer requested some work to be done, I then created the order and delivered them as soon as i can, He marked the order complete and even left a great review! 

Then suddenly after three days time, I got a notification saying the buyer cancelled the order and funds were refunded. And i don't even have the option to contact resolution center. 

I am really upset of this as fiverr did not consider sellers point of view, If there were any  issues regarding my delivery, The buyer would not have left a great review,

Please help me, how should i deal with this?

Can Fiverr cancel my order 2 month after buyer already accepts and left a 5 star review

• Like 12

On 7/24/2021 at 12:05 PM, thuwanramzeen said:

I tried to contact the buyer, but he is not responding at the moment.. I am giving him some time get reasons from his side.. Since he have already checked my delivery and left a "Excellent work" review, I hope he is trying to scam me or something.. I just did some research on the buyer name and It seems he is from Nigeria and have been using VPN or something to show as a client from United Kingdom.

Sorry to hear about that. Am a Nigerian but Scams are everywhere in the world.  I hope you get your money back.

• Like 8