How can I improve my GIG?

cristoferk29

After having your Fiverr profile created properly, the next most important thing to do is- creating a stunning SEO friendly gig on Fiverr, so that your gig will rank and potential clients will started seeing it, and the more clients come to your gig, better opportunity to get an order. 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, proumma said:

After having your Fiverr profile created properly, the next most important thing to do is- creating a stunning SEO friendly gig on Fiverr, so that your gig will rank and potential clients will started seeing it, and the more clients come to your gig, better opportunity to get an order. 😊

how to make a SEO friendly GIG?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 1:27 PM, vickiespencer said:

Hello, @cristoferk29I looked at your profile. I think part of your problem with not getting orders is that your gig thumbnail needs to be changed. 

When buyers are quickly looking through search pages your gig images needs to say in 3 or 4 words what you are selling. Buyers could read the small words below the image to find out about your services, but often they are in too much of an order to so so. 

Good luck. 🍀

I also have the same problem. 

• Like 4

On 7/25/2021 at 11:27 PM, vickiespencer said:

Hello, @cristoferk29I looked at your profile. I think part of your problem with not getting orders is that your gig thumbnail needs to be changed. 

When buyers are quickly looking through search pages your gig images needs to say in 3 or 4 words what you are selling. Buyers could read the small words below the image to find out about your services, but often they are in too much of an order to so so. 

Good luck. 🍀

Thank's

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I recommend putting more detail in your profile and creating much better gig descriptions.  I looked at a couple of yours and there really isn't anything that would make me want to have you build a website for me.  They aren't descriptive and are just kind of bland.  Do some market research on what customers want and update your gigs.  

• Like 11
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, designreflects said:

Hello, I would like to share my knowledge with you as its been great working on Fiverr! I would suggest you to follow these points:

1. Analyze your profile again which includes description , title , tags and gig image mainly.
  2. Secondly keep your profile online as much as you can.
  3. Thirdly keep sending 10 buyer request daily.

Also I would like to mention to take some courses on Fiverr to add qualification badges in your profile.

I have a question! I did the free course, but it still tells me that I need to do it! Why?

• Like 5