Effective Buyer Request

zahidfr

1. Don't include irrelevant details
e.g "I have x year of experience", "I have been working here on fiverr", "I make all buyers satisfy" ...

Buyer doesn't have to deal with what you are. Instead, he want to know what you can do about current request.

2. Show that you read the whole request

Try to include same keywords that buyer did in request. Suppose he asked "I need small android app which download data from website...". Now to tell him "I will make android app that will web scrape data from website. I'm excited to have done this job, Let's discuss further at chat."

3. Don't write story

Try to be minimal writer. Don't write long paragraphs that causes buyer to NOT read whole offer. 

that's what I learned as a student on fiverr. And rest, ether I forgot or still need to learn.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

e.g "I have x year of experience", "I have been working here on fiverr", "I make all buyers satisfy" ...

Buyer doesn't have to deal with what you are. Instead, he want to know what you can do about current request.

Try to include same keywords that buyer did in request. Suppose he asked "I need small android app which download data from website...". Now to tell him "I will make android app that will web scrape according to your desires. I'm excited to have done this job, Let's discuss further at chat. Thanks"

3. Don't write story

Try to be minimal writer. Don't write long paragraphs that causes buyer to NOT read whole offer. 

that's what I learned as a student on fiverr. And rest, ether I forgot or still need to learn.

Thanks

wow. that's awesome. really learnt new things. keep learning

1 hour ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Try to include same keywords that buyer did in request. Suppose he asked "I need small android app which download data from website...". Now to tell him "I will make android app that will web scrape data from website. I'm excited to have done this job, Let's discuss further at chat."

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Thank you so much . This is very informative . Learnt a lot .

On 7/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

3. Don't write story

Thanks

very very thanks

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Well said. Just wow

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Thank you for your valuable Information.

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Thanks You So Much 

• Don't put any irrelevant words, that has nothing to do with the buyers who are looking for sellers
  • Write something that can convince buyers that you're the right man who can do the job perfectly. Like, give short description on what will you do if he hires you.
  • You can share you previous experiences too.

On 7/18/2021 at 9:44 PM, zahidfr said:

Give me a Tips to submit an effective Buyer Request? get early feedback me

Dear! You try these 7 steps when submitting your buyer request:

1. Greetings (Dear, Hi, Hello Boss, etc).

2. Restating Employ Project (I have seen and understood your description. You need to ................).

3. Introduce Yourself(I am a Professional Web Designer and WordPress Expert..........).

4. Whay choose me (- 100% Satisfaction, - Unlimited Revision, - 15 days support and etc.......).

5. Portfolio link (Your portfolio link: mdahnayem.com  like this....).

6. Free Mockup (if you have your own project or mockup).

7. Closing (So, Dear! If you are interested please feel free to contact me. I will respond to you....Best Regards, Your Name).

That's all about try these 7 steps, I hope you will get more orders.

3. Don't write story

Thanks

thank you for share

Guest shipon_it

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Thanks for sharing

Guest shipon_it
23 hours ago, singernayem said:

2. Restating Employ Project (I have seen and understood your description. You need to ................).

3. Introduce Yourself(I am a Professional Web Designer and WordPress Expert..........).

4. Whay choose me (- 100% Satisfaction, - Unlimited Revision, - 15 days support and etc.......).

7. Closing (So, Dear! If you are interested please feel free to contact me. I will respond to you....Best Regards, Your Name).

Thanks for sharing

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Wow!! This is very informative.... I will try to follow these.....Thank you 😃

On 7/18/2021 at 9:33 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

3. Don't write story

Thanks

Valuable comment

On 7/25/2021 at 2:22 PM, singernayem said:

I have to correct you due to some very specific English language issues:
1. Never use words like "Dear", "Boss", "Bro/Sis" or "Friend"
They're not your dear family, they're not your boss (you're freelancer, not an employee), they're not your bro or sis, nor are they your friend.
This is common for some non-native speakers, but for native English speakers this comes across as overly amical and off-putting.
Just use their nickname or their first name. "Hi John" or "Hi John423"

2. Never offer 100% satisfaction. You can't guarantee their satisfaction. Some clients will never be satisfied or they abuse this.

3. Never offer unlimited revisions. Unless you like getting abused or tied to a project for eternity.

4. Don't offer a free mockup, unless you have existing examples of previous work (only if you are allowed to show them!).

5. Don't close with 'So, Dear!'

11 minutes ago, cc_animation said:

They're not your dear family, they're not your boss (you're freelancer, not an employee), they're not your bro or sis, nor are they your friend.
This is common for some non-native speakers, but for native English speakers this comes across as overly amical and off-putting.

2. Never offer 100% satisfaction. You can't guarantee their satisfaction. Some clients will never be satisfied or they abuse this.

3. Never offer unlimited revisions. Unless you like getting abused or tied to a project for eternity.

4. Don't offer a free mockup, unless you have existing examples of previous work (only if you are allowed to show them!).

Thank you so much for your valuable information. As a newbie, we always do this so that Buyer convince but sometimes they misuse this opportunity.

1 hour ago, cc_animation said:

Very informative. I think those points were really important to note. Cause I've heard a lot of people talk about the unlimited revision stuff and it got me into trouble last year. 

Archived