Effective Buyer Request

zahidfr

On 7/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

1. Don't include irrelevant details
e.g "I have x year of experience", "I have been working here on fiverr", "I make all buyers satisfy" ...

Buyer doesn't have to deal with what you are. Instead, he want to know what you can do about current request.

2. Show that you read the whole request

Try to include same keywords that buyer did in request. Suppose he asked "I need small android app which download data from website...". Now to tell him "I will make android app that will web scrape data from website. I'm excited to have done this job, Let's discuss further at chat."

3. Don't write story

Try to be minimal writer. Don't write long paragraphs that causes buyer to NOT read whole offer. 

that's what I learned as a student on fiverr. And rest, ether I forgot or still need to learn.

Thanks

wow thanks 👍

On 7/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

1. Don't include irrelevant details
e.g "I have x year of experience", "I have been working here on fiverr", "I make all buyers satisfy" ...

Buyer doesn't have to deal with what you are. Instead, he want to know what you can do about current request.

2. Show that you read the whole request

Try to include same keywords that buyer did in request. Suppose he asked "I need small android app which download data from website...". Now to tell him "I will make android app that will web scrape data from website. I'm excited to have done this job, Let's discuss further at chat."

3. Don't write story

Try to be minimal writer. Don't write long paragraphs that causes buyer to NOT read whole offer. 

that's what I learned as a student on fiverr. And rest, ether I forgot or still need to learn.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for good suggestions.

There is no such tips! You just need to explain what you will deliver, as much easy way you can.

You must select the request on which you are completely sure you can deliver as per the buyer wants.

As per my thinking, buyer start receiving a lot of requests within some minutes, mostly they ignore the LONG blah blah blah messages and move forward to next. So, try not to write or to follow a complete application/ offer pattern.

Only thing that is required and must be do is, to read a request clearly and think on it, Am I good fit for this or not? Also, many requests I have seen, many buyers write in the end, start your request with a word "xyx" so I can understand you have read this out completely, so it's a good strategy, in these kind of request you can explain your work well as you can assume that, once buyer see the start word in your request, he can surely give time to read.

This is all required as per my thinking.

Archived