Why is Fiverr difficult for newbies?

barrykun

8 minutes ago, sarmadrizvi24 said:

Fiverr is not difficult at all. I think Fiverr is simplest and easiest platform among all. Still for difficulty this forum is the biggest helper 🙂 Let me know what difficulty you are facing?

Thanks a lot for your reply 🙏 But My gigs got 110 impressions & 2 Clicks in 2 days but not a single order. Why? 

Guest ariana_anjum
14 minutes ago, barrykun said:

Thanks a lot for your reply 🙏 But My gigs got 110 impressions & 2 Clicks in 2 days but not a single order. Why? 

The clicks you have got most probably they are the sellers who click your gig not the buyers , also there could be anything else .

49 minutes ago, barrykun said:

How do I Get order on Fiverr in First Week?

Fiverr is not difficult for newbies. It’s tough to start anything in general and it has nothing to do with fiverr. If you expected to get orders just by registering on fiverr then that might not happen. When you start your business it’s tough to start no matter if it’s on fiverr or not. 

13 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Fiverr is not difficult for newbies. It’s tough to start anything in general and it has nothing to do with fiverr. If you expected to get orders just by registering on fiverr then that might not happen. When you start your business it’s tough to start no matter if it’s on fiverr or not. 

Thanks for your kind information!

Do you think you can earn someone's trust without social proof? The same way you can't trust someone that easily is the same way Buyers find it difficult to trust new sellers with their money and project. They lack social proof that they can deliver results. 

It takes some patience and hard work. One thing I've learned is that, starting a business on Fiverr is not a sprint, it's a marathon. 

11 hours ago, barrykun said:

You are competing against thousands of other people. It may also be challenging for newbies to get orders as they often do not have any business or marketing skills.

11 hours ago, barrykun said:

Lucky you just 2days you have got 110 impressions&2 click I have been in here for over a month I have not reach 70 on my impression just keep on pressing forward order will come nice one I wish 🙏 you Best of luck.....

Its not difficult actually, most of the newbies are rushed for better feedback, so that they feel as difficult. Have patience and do actually you should to. Hope you will get Your required feedback soon. And most important thing is to gather more knowledge about the Fiverr TOS. Peace ✌️

Archived