Great Experience! Best Freelancer site ever!

saint_777

Hello everybody! this is my third post in the forum!

I want to share my experience, I met fiverr in 2014, I loved the idea, I checked the gig of many people being succeful with their sales, I thought I shouldn't even try that it was late for me and I was very busy with my work and with hard life in Venezuela when the economical crisis started. Then years late I moved to Peru worked hard even 12 hours per day schedule works in restaurants until I lost my job in March 2020 because the lock down/quarantine, then they extended it and I remembered fiverr, I created gigs then just wait, I was very happy with my first customer, reviews, now thanks God I have stable job here in fiverr working from home, doing what I love, the carrier that I study for years in the university,(graphic designer), this is my only work since then, now I'm inviting my wife to create an account here on fiverr, we will create it this week, she stills work with schedule works. I recommend this site! thank you Fiverr!

On 6/30/2021 at 1:21 PM, saint_777 said:

I'm inviting my wife to create an account here on fiverr

Glad to hear you escaped the h*** that is your lovely home country and also were creative enough to find a way to earn after your job in Peru ended.

Having said that, let me address the portion of your post I highlighted.

Since you and your wife will likely be sharing the same computer and IP# (even if she has her own computer, you will still be on the same network most likely), when you do create Gig(s) for her (or she creates them) be SURE that you do NOT create Gig(s) in the same categories that YOU have your Gig(s) in. For example:

You have a Gig in Graphic Design - she CANNOT also put a Gig in this category. She would have to put her Gig(s) in categories that are completely different and separate from yours. This is because if she were to say put a Gig in Graphic Design or wherever your Gig(s) are now - the system may flag the account and ban BOTH of your accounts because Fiverr thinks you are trying to have more than one seller account here.

She would also need to have her own email and payment method when signing up as well. Add to this, she may have to verify her identity at some point too. I am not sure if you have had to do that - but, just keep that in mind. IF she does (or you) get prompted to verify her identity, I would suggest strongly to come to the forum and do a SEARCH for the topics of "how to verify your ID" or go read this link so that you do not make the mistake of having them reject it for reasons you can avoid:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010968038-Verifying-your-Identity

GG

On 7/1/2021 at 8:31 AM, genuineguidance said:

Glad to hear you escaped the h*** that is your lovely home country and also were creative enough to find a way to earn after your job in Peru ended.

Having said that, let me address the portion of your post I highlighted.

Since you and your wife will likely be sharing the same computer and IP# (even if she has her own computer, you will still be on the same network most likely), when you do create Gig(s) for her (or she creates them) be SURE that you do NOT create Gig(s) in the same categories that YOU have your Gig(s) in. For example:

You have a Gig in Graphic Design - she CANNOT also put a Gig in this category. She would have to put her Gig(s) in categories that are completely different and separate from yours. This is because if she were to say put a Gig in Graphic Design or wherever your Gig(s) are now - the system may flag the account and ban BOTH of your accounts because Fiverr thinks you are trying to have more than one seller account here.

She would also need to have her own email and payment method when signing up as well. Add to this, she may have to verify her identity at some point too. I am not sure if you have had to do that - but, just keep that in mind. IF she does (or you) get prompted to verify her identity, I would suggest strongly to come to the forum and do a SEARCH for the topics of "how to verify your ID" or go read this link so that you do not make the mistake of having them reject it for reasons you can avoid:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010968038-Verifying-your-Identity

GG

Thanks for reading! Wow I didn't know that! very important info! thanks so much, I'm afraid even if she make an account with different gig categories lol I dont't want to risk my account and stable job. I would like to  verify my ID I will check it later, been kinda busy with job and future projects but I love what I do, this site is amazing! have a great day! 

8 hours ago, monirthuin said:

No es la misma computadora pero la misma IP. También de la misma categoría. pero diferente correo electrónico y diferente pago. Solo la misma IP. ¿Puede esto afectar Fiverr ID?

Maybe you should notify support about this in advance but there should be no problem if it is two accounts with different sellers.

Just a general question of sorts.  Since I started freelancing on Fiverr this past last month, I'm wondering if the months see fewer buyers/orders overall.  I've noticed my clicks/impressions are down within the past week (despite my Gig's placement on the first page of results), so this thought popped into my head.  Any seasoned Fiverrs out there with some insights about this?  Thanks in advance for your help!  🙂

Archived