Get 1st order.

sa_shamim

Freelancing is not a race. It takes time, hard work, and patience to build your career as a freelancer. On Fiverr, take your time to get familiar with the Terms of Service, Community Standards, and best practices. Here is an article that may be helpful for you 👇🏻

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, read thoroughly what the Buyer needs. Now you can send a Buyer Request If you can do a great job fulfilling the Buyer requirements. When you send a Buyer Request do not use copy-past offers. 

Keep in mind:

• Write Buyer Interest. 
  • Show respect. 
  • Show experience with portfolio link. 
  • Do not use the contact information.

@leannelrivers: I know. But I also know -- and have seen from other new seller forum users who now understand -- that the more you say something to correct bad advice, the more likely people are to understand and remember it. Repetition breeds understanding (any marketer will tell you this as well). It is extremely frustrating, but I persevere, at least for those who have the capacity to learn and understand.

If I can help the more understanding new users start their careers on Fiverr, with the right advice, then I've achieved something here on the forum. And, as I have been one of the most active forum users for many years now (yes, I've now been on these forums through THREE different Fiverr forum designs/redesigns), I have seen that my persistence has paid off. Many former newbie sellers have thanked me over the years, for sharing the *right* advice, here on the forums. Many of them are now successful sellers. They took my forum advice, and made it work for them. 

If you’re not able to make sales everyday Fiverr algorithm doesn’t bring up your gig in the top search results pages anymore.

And if your gig doesn’t come up on the search results pages then people will be not viewing your gig leading drop in the gig views.

It also depends on your response rate, on-time delivery and order completion rates. I’d suggest you to maintain all these above 90% and you’ll definitely see a change.

Try to increase your sales by promoting your gig on social media and try your best to maintain response rate, on-time delivery and order completion.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:03 AM, listing_guys said:

Research your competitor  and get an idea,  don’t try to copy gig image from your competitor 🙂

But it's okay to copy/steal a random image from the internet to use as a profile picture like you did, sir glad ginger man with pleased expression? 

Archived