Looking for idea

eyaakubhossain

Hi there,
Hope all of you are doing great. I’m very new to Fiverr. Please let me know about do and don’ts
on this platform, how to promote my gigs early, and also how to get my first order? I mean which will help me to get the first order soon?

Thanks

Hey, welcome!

For the dos and don’ts you definitely need to read the Terms of Service. You can find a link to at the bottom of the Fiverr page. That will tell you pretty much everything you need to know and what to do and what to avoid on Fiverr. As far as your gigs go, just make sure they are well written, professional and with clear information about what you offer. Make any gig images ORIGINAL and pleasing on the eye. Then you just wait for orders.

Also search the forum posts. Every question ever asked in the history of humankind is there.

Hey, welcome!

For the dos and don’ts you definitely need to read the Terms of Service. You can find a link to at the bottom of the Fiverr page. That will tell you pretty much everything you need to know and what to do and what to avoid on Fiverr. As far as your gigs go, just make sure they are well written, professional and with clear information about what you offer. Make any gig images ORIGINAL and pleasing on the eye. Then you just wait for orders.

Also search the forum posts. Every question ever asked in the history of humankind is there.

thanks for your advice 💝

24 hours acctive on fiverr and send 10 buyer request everyday.You must be successful.

How can a person be active for 24 hours? We are humans. Even fiverr does not recommend to active 24 hours…

Just suggest them to be active as much as they can. Because most of the buyers are searching with filters for online sellers.

Hi there,

Hope all of you are doing great. I’m very new to Fiverr. Please let me know about do and don’ts

on this platform, how to promote my gigs early, and also how to get my first order? I mean which will help me to get the first order soon?

Thanks

I mean which will help me to get the first order soon?

I would check out the “Tips for Sellers” category in the Fiverr Forum. You’ll find a plethora of tips and different strategies to become a more successful seller. Good luck!

How can a person be active for 24 hours? We are humans. Even fiverr does not recommend to active 24 hours…

Just suggest them to be active as much as they can. Because most of the buyers are searching with filters for online sellers.

Dont take everything literally. Im sure he means “as much as you can” by saying that.

Anyway;

here are my little tips,

• Do not copy paste while using buyers request.
  • Do have a powerful looking gig, use your best english or find a friend who has a perfect english. I have encountered some sellers with some serious issues when tryng to communicate (of course mine isnt perfect too, but you can understand what i am writting) This is a more common problem than you would imagine.
  • If you dont have a giant social media pressence, dont bother sharing your gig. Who are you gonna share it to? Your friends and family? Thats most likely be useless. But if you have a friend with a good network, they can promote it.
  • Depending on what you are doing, dont just write “i can do everything for 5 dollars” That does not look trustworthy. Personally, i would’nt give a single dime to a person who says that.
  • If you take jobs outside of fiverr, invite them to fiverr and conduct your business here, you can get some reviews (with the cost of %20 of course). Reviews are everything.
  • Check your gig again and again, see what other people with higher levels are doing with their gigs. Update it from time to time.

Thats what came to my mind. I hope you find them useful

Dont take everything literally. Im sure he means “as much as you can” by saying that.

Anyway;

here are my little tips,

• Do not copy paste while using buyers request.
  • Do have a powerful looking gig, use your best english or find a friend who has a perfect english. I have encountered some sellers with some serious issues when tryng to communicate (of course mine isnt perfect too, but you can understand what i am writting) This is a more common problem than you would imagine.
  • If you dont have a giant social media pressence, dont bother sharing your gig. Who are you gonna share it to? Your friends and family? Thats most likely be useless. But if you have a friend with a good network, they can promote it.
  • Depending on what you are doing, dont just write “i can do everything for 5 dollars” That does not look trustworthy. Personally, i would’nt give a single dime to a person who says that.
  • If you take jobs outside of fiverr, invite them to fiverr and conduct your business here, you can get some reviews (with the cost of %20 of course). Reviews are everything.
  • Check your gig again and again, see what other people with higher levels are doing with their gigs. Update it from time to time.

Thats what came to my mind. I hope you find them useful

I wonder how can a person take “24 hours” as “as much as you can”!

Here people seeking for help in forum. They are not here to understand meaning between “24 hours” and “as much as you can”

So I’m thinking of suggesting them literally with clear words. not with complex or confusing something!

I hope you got me! Thank you.

Archived