Client asking personal questions

marcelofdz

Hi, guys!
Yesterday I had a really odd experience with a customer. He asked me some personal questions before ordering - like my religion or if I got the COVID-19 vaccine. He even asked if I would be permanently 100% available to him from 8am to 12pm, just like a regular job (with 16 hours a day!). I really don’t think he was professional at all.
Have you guys ever had some similar experience? Do you think I should report him? Here’s what he asked:

image.png.01aa24ba0c5eead48c37def5ae8ac32d.png
image806×506 17.1 KB

That is just odd!

But there is a fellow, in another thread who advocated changing to buyer mode and contacting other sellers to help improve your response time. Which is not true! Your response time is improved by answering a buyer when you are contacted by one. It is not improved by responding to a message you have sent as a buyer.

Perhaps this was someone like him who really does not want to place an order, bu merely wants you to answer. :thinking:

I would respond to the questions, wait for their response and block them. Not work with them at all!

Answer 1. I visit forums

Answer 2. I ate a Ponstan Forte a while back

And then when there is no response: SIR? MADAM? BROTHER? ANYONE?

I’m kidding. I’d block them right away.

How did you respond, OP?

I came across your question a while back but it was incomplete then. Didn’t think I would return to something this odd!

Hi, guys!

Yesterday I had a really odd experience with a customer. He asked me some personal questions before ordering - like my religion or if I got the COVID-19 vaccine. He even asked if I would be permanently 100% available to him from 8am to 12pm, just like a regular job (with 16 hours a day!). I really don’t think he was professional at all.

Have you guys ever had some similar experience? Do you think I should report him? Here’s what he asked:

8am to 12pm, just like a regular job (with 16 hours a day!)

That’s actually just FOUR hours.

Archived