A Little Skeptical Of A Person That Used An Account That Was Deleted The Day After

I received a Fiverr message from someone who was looking to do a technical service. However, after doing the first task this morning, I was a little skeptical. I decided to do more research on this person/account, but discovered that the account no longer exists on Fiverr. Is this either a bot or does Fiverr allow fake accounts to be used? Because this is what that person told me that they used, a fake account on Fiverr, and I cannot find his profile.

And they offered to pay me using Fiverr service account.

I received a Fiverr message from someone who was looking to do a technical service. However, after doing the first task this morning, I was a little skeptical. I decided to do more research on this person/account, but discovered that the account no longer exists on Fiverr. Is this either a bot or does Fiverr allow fake accounts to be used? Because this is what that person told me that they used, a fake account on Fiverr, and I cannot find his profile.

However, after doing the first task this morning,

Did the person actually place an order through Fiverr for one of your gigs before getting banned? The safest policy to go by is, no order placed, no work done.

and I cannot find his profile

How were you looking for it?

Does it say in your messaging system that you can not contact this person anymore? Or did you try to search with fiverr search? Because if it’s a buyer then of course they wouldn’t have a visible account as sellers do

and I cannot find his profile

How were you looking for it?

Does it say in your messaging system that you can not contact this person anymore? Or did you try to search with fiverr search? Because if it’s a buyer then of course they wouldn’t have a visible account as sellers do

In my mail tab of the Fiver application, my messages from him do not appear and I cannot message him any longer.

Archived