Fiverr Account Restriction issue

So my account is currently restricted and I have been messaging Fiverr they said they will review it. But I wanted to talk about how I even got restricted Fiverr has many rules and some of them may be hard to follow. The way I got my account restricted was pretty odd. Well anyway as some of you might not know I am a professional video editor and I like to edit videos so that’s why I came on to Fiverr. My last customer was trying to get a refund because at the time I was delivering the project Fiverr wasn’t working at all so she said it was ok and she would contact customer support she got her refund but my account was restricted because Fiverr thought I did not send her the complete work.
So I hope everyone here follows the rules on Fiverr it seems like every little thing I do on this app gets reported I wanna feel comfortable on this app. My next post will be out at 1:20 EST time I will be talking about Tips For New Sellers. Ok I wish all you new sellers the best bye!

So my account is currently restricted and I have been messaging Fiverr they said they will review it. But I wanted to talk about how I even got restricted Fiverr has many rules and some of them may be hard to follow. The way I got my account restricted was pretty odd. Well anyway as some of you might not know I am a professional video editor and I like to edit videos so that’s why I came on to Fiverr. My last customer was trying to get a refund because at the time I was delivering the project Fiverr wasn’t working at all so she said it was ok and she would contact customer support she got her refund but my account was restricted because Fiverr thought I did not send her the complete work.

So I hope everyone here follows the rules on Fiverr it seems like every little thing I do on this app gets reported I wanna feel comfortable on this app. My next post will be out at 1:20 EST time I will be talking about Tips For New Sellers. Ok I wish all you new sellers the best bye!

I wanna feel comfortable on this app

Word of advice in the business world: never become comfortable. The moment you become comfortable with where you are is the moment the market moves on. Business is a constant battle of ‘adapt or die’, and consumers are fickle.

My next post will be out at 1:20 EST time I will be talking about Tips For New Sellers.

Remember, you may be reported for spamming the Forum.

Read the Fiverr ToS and Community Guidelines before you post anything else.

My next post will be out at 1:20 EST time I will be talking about Tips For New Sellers.

Remember, you may be reported for spamming the Forum.

Read the Fiverr ToS and Community Guidelines before you post anything else.

Oh ok thank you! I appreciate you for commenting on my posts and informing me these things! 😊

I wanna feel comfortable on this app

Word of advice in the business world: never become comfortable. The moment you become comfortable with where you are is the moment the market moves on. Business is a constant battle of ‘adapt or die’, and consumers are fickle.

Haha thx! I don’t mean it like that you know! I guess what I’m trying to say is I wanna rely on this app like I wanna feel like this app is a safe place with a nice community.

So my account is currently restricted

Fiverr has many rules and some of them may be hard to follow.

I really think you may want to hang back on giving any newbies advice here. You need to learn and understand the rules here first before handing out any nuggets of wisdom you may think you have.

GG

So my account is currently restricted

Fiverr has many rules and some of them may be hard to follow.

I really think you may want to hang back on giving any newbies advice here. You need to learn and understand the rules here first before handing out any nuggets of wisdom you may think you have.

GG

I’m just giving tips for new sellers. I’m not doing anything bad. If you read my account restricted post you can see my account was restricted by mistake. I know the rules but asking for funds was a big mistake

I’m just giving tips for new sellers. I’m not doing anything bad. If you read my account restricted post you can see my account was restricted by mistake. I know the rules but asking for funds was a big mistake

You didnt get warning because of that trust me.

You hide some information what you really did 🙂

i have been here at fiverr a while and i have gathered information what you can and what u cant do at fiverr.

You didnt get warning because of that trust me.

You hide some information what you really did 🙂

i have been here at fiverr a while and i have gathered information what you can and what u cant do at fiverr.

Ok thank you. Then that must have been a mistake Fiverr did to me. I was on the request page and I started with “Hello Fiverr” I was assuming Fiverr took that the wrong way

Archived