Fiverr is unfair

pussypop

As a buyer I complete 26 transactions with 5 stars review.
And just because one seller ask me to speak out of fiverr
a robot blocks my account.
Without explanation, without the chance to make a replica, …disgusting.
This is so stupid because you eat because of us the buyers,
specially the good ones like me.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, but it seems like your account got suspended for talking outside of Fiverr. That’s against TOS, and also likely means you have already been given warnings for breaking TOS before. I don’t see how that’s unfair. If you feel like you were unfairly suspended or banned then contact CS politely asking for clarification on the issue and see if you can resolve it.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding you, but it seems like your account got suspended for talking outside of Fiverr. That’s against TOS, and also likely means you have already been given warnings for breaking TOS before. I don’t see how that’s unfair. If you feel like you were unfairly suspended or banned then contact CS politely asking for clarification on the issue and see if you can resolve it.

I did not talk outside Fiverr in fact.

The seller asked me: “Can we talk by email?” I said “I prefer to do the things inside Fiverr”

And despite my words two hours later I received the notification.

Yes, this is a malpractice.

A robot knows nothing but a couple of banned words…haha. So silly to trust in robots and miss clients.

I am not interested in coming back.

I did not talk outside Fiverr in fact.

The seller asked me: “Can we talk by email?” I said “I prefer to do the things inside Fiverr”

And despite my words two hours later I received the notification.

Yes, this is a malpractice.

A robot knows nothing but a couple of banned words…haha. So silly to trust in robots and miss clients.

I am not interested in coming back.

Have you tried talking to Customer Support about this?

Have you tried talking to Customer Support about this?

Yes I have tried. But they say “You broke a couple of rules. We can do nothing”

The reason of sending this message is because I got 24 Fiverr clients who worked in my project and I got to speak with them again to tell them how it is working the project.

I have no possibility of informing them from now on, because I said my fidelity with this platform was complete and I got no emails from any of them.

So thanks a lot.

Guest ligiacarvalho

Yes I have tried. But they say “You broke a couple of rules. We can do nothing”

The reason of sending this message is because I got 24 Fiverr clients who worked in my project and I got to speak with them again to tell them how it is working the project.

I have no possibility of informing them from now on, because I said my fidelity with this platform was complete and I got no emails from any of them.

So thanks a lot.

“You broke a couple of rules. We can do nothing”

Maybe there is more to the story that you are no sharing here. If you refused the conversation Fiverr would reviewed and give the account back.

“You broke a couple of rules. We can do nothing”

Maybe there is more to the story that you are no sharing here. If you refused the conversation Fiverr would reviewed and give the account back.

I can tell you the whole story if you want but I want to be polite and giving certain dignity to the platform.

The problem was that the seller got no active paypal account with Fiverr, so he/she recived the warnings but I knew nothing till the end. I paid his/her so called faults.

Guest ligiacarvalho

I can tell you the whole story if you want but I want to be polite and giving certain dignity to the platform.

The problem was that the seller got no active paypal account with Fiverr, so he/she recived the warnings but I knew nothing till the end. I paid his/her so called faults.

I don’t think you have much to do at this point with Fiverr. I wish you good luck.

Since customer support are the only people who can see your messages and reasons for being banned, I suggest you contact them directly to sort things out if possible. If not, try finding another platform you can work on.

My story is the contrary. It was the seller who insits to do that.
Probably the seller got all the warnings but not me.
A robot decided in few minutes that thing without consulting with me.
The good practice would be a real person speaking with me.
And that´s illegal.

Since customer support are the only people who can see your messages and reasons for being banned, I suggest you contact them directly to sort things out if possible. If not, try finding another platform you can work on.

The support deleted the seller account and all the conversations so there is no evidence at all. This is a fraud.

I got no record of polemic things. All my sellerrs are happy. Even I thought fiverr was an acceptable platform. And now all of the sudden with no real human explanation.

That´s what happens when a machine is in charge.

In my opinion the only human beings who work for Fiverr are the people who got the money after working nothing.

As a buyer I complete 26 transactions with 5 stars review.

a robot blocks my account.

Without explanation, without the chance to make a replica, …disgusting.

This is so stupid because you eat because of us the buyers,

specially the good ones like me.

I don’t think so, just because you violated a rule for the first time, Fiverr doesn’t trigger a ban. Usually, you have to do the same violation twice or 3 non-related violations in according to get banned.

This is so stupid because you eat because of us the buyers

lol, Fiverr has 3.42 million active buyers (non-official info), they’ll get no starving just because they kick some users off of the platform who break rules. When you contact a seller/buyer outside of Fiverr and pay outside of the platform, Fiverr doesn’t get their commission too, so it’s a no-brainer move to ban such users regardless of the situation.

I don’t think so, just because you violated a rule for the first time, Fiverr doesn’t trigger a ban. Usually, you have to do the same violation twice or 3 non-related violations in according to get banned.

This is so stupid because you eat because of us the buyers

lol, Fiverr has 3.42 million active buyers (non-official info), they’ll get no starving just because they kick some users off of the platform who break rules. When you contact a seller/buyer outside of Fiverr and pay outside of the platform, Fiverr doesn’t get their commission too, so it’s a no-brainer move to ban such users regardless of the situation.

I thought a client got rights. In Fiverr you have no rights at all.

If all clients leave Fiverr this company went broke. No question at all.

And I tell you this is the first time, in the first conversation.

The Fiverr staff is useless. The most part of the work is made by robots.

I thought a client got rights. In Fiverr you have no rights at all.

If all clients leave Fiverr this company went broke. No question at all.

And I tell you this is the first time, in the first conversation.

The Fiverr staff is useless. The most part of the work is made by robots.

As you have the mistake with you, you can’t blame. While registering to the platform you tick the checkbox agreeing that you read terms of services. If you read that you’ll see that asking to communicate off of the platform or sharing personal information is not allowed.

Fiverr bans their users manually, by reading chats and stuff. They banned you because they thought you’re not suitable to be on the platform. Could be due to a thousand different reasons, but their end resolution was that. As you clearly broke a rule, there’s nothing to talk about anymore.

It’s Fiverr’s government, they make rules, they take actions. If we agreed to them on the signup, we need to obey them as well. Just like you can’t kill a person, and blame the court for the decision they make about it. Because you already knew that killing a person is not allowed.

There is no difference here.

Good luck!

I have been asked by buyers to call them on the phone, they even left their number in the chat. I always told them to keep the conversation within the Fiverr chat and I never received a single warning.

Customer support said you broke ‘a couple of rules’ so apparently there’s more to the story. Why would they say “a couple of rules” if according to you, it was just 1 buyer asking you a question?

A buyer creating a thread about getting banned. Kind of unusual.

There’s about at least a post a day from seller’s who’ve been suspended or banned and want to know what to do next.

It is understandable (but not acceptable) for sellers to get panicked and want to lash out after being banned, but a buyer? This is a bit unorthodox.

(In before also being called a robot or lackey.) 😆

Archived