My Fiverr Funds

Hello Everyone! I recently got my earnings from Fiverr but I have a couple problems. I do not have bank account because of some personal things… and I cannot get a Fiverr Revenue Card shipped to my house. I need someone to buy me things or lend me their card so I can do some shopping I can buy your gig in return and you can send me custom offer do how much I spent than I will buy it and leave review. I know this is weird but I have nothing to withdraw with I hope you understand that I am not begging for money I have nothing to withdraw the money with and it is not gonna stay in my Fiverr account. I am very serious about freelancing but I have no bank account. And I wish all the freelancers the best!! ❤️

If you are truly serious about freelancing, get a bank account in place.

That would be the professional thing to do.

I know it is but there are very personal reasons I cannot get a bank account. You comment this in every post I make about this topic I promise you I would get a bank account if I could 😉

I know it is but there are very personal reasons I cannot get a bank account. You comment this in every post I make about this topic I promise you I would get a bank account if I could 😉

I don’t buy it.

Something doesn’t sound right here.

Unless you committed fraud in the past, or are not of age, or have filed for bankruptcy, or have bad credit, you may as well quit posting about it as a problem and start seeking a solution.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I’m trying to understand your position, really I am.

Anyway, I hope you resolve whatever the hurdle is you are facing and get yourself a bank account and become successful.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

some people struggle if you don’t believe me you can stop taking the time to respond to my posts

The thing is not who will believe you or not.

It is not allowed what you are offering.

No one will give you their own card number and all personal information to attach to your account.

On top of that one card can be attached only to one account otherwise both accounts can be suspended for fraud activity.

Third if you are earning money with fiverr you will have to pay taxes. How are you going to pay taxes without having a bank account?

Simple answer: your proposal will be breaking fiverr TOS

your making me seem like some kind of scammer

Actually, you’re making yourself sound like that.

Some people don’t trust their country’s banking systems, I get that. You, however, used the word first.

The reason why I didn’t point out the blatant Fiverr ToS violations in the OP request was that I was more curious about why it was “impossible” for the poster to get a bank account.

I find that far more interesting than the request to use someone else’s card or the plea for “trading” orders.

I dunno.

Sometimes my “Spidey senses” just kick into high gear.

EDIT: I did try to view the OP’s profile/Gigs and either I was blocked or that person does not exist on Fiverr.

Whatever you do, and whatever those personal reasons may be, don’t message any users on the main platform to ask for this. I guarantee that you’ll get reported. It simply sounds too shady and too much against Fiverr’s/any involved third party’s terms (“lend their card”).
You’ll need to figure out another way to solve your issue.

Whatever you do, and whatever those personal reasons may be, don’t message any users on the main platform to ask for this. I guarantee that you’ll get reported. It simply sounds too shady and too much against Fiverr’s/any involved third party’s terms (“lend their card”).

Thank You! I will try my best!!

Hey, have you tried, PayPal, or even pioneer, you do not need to have linked with your bank before you can use. Kindly reconsider since what you are asking for is something impossible.

Thank you I already have PayPal but don’t know how to use it. And I’m working on the payoneer. Thank you for this help I am a new seller and just learning all this

Sorry Everyone! For me sounding a little”shady” I’m not lying about this but I understand where you all are coming from. I wasn’t even thinking :roll_eyes: why would I ask to “lend someone’s card”!! Well anyway thank you for the useful tips and great responds I’m gonna stop posting about this and start posting my Fiverr Experience

Sorry Everyone! For me sounding a little”shady” I’m not lying about this but I understand where you all are coming from. I wasn’t even thinking :roll_eyes: why would I ask to “lend someone’s card”!! Well anyway thank you for the useful tips and great responds I’m gonna stop posting about this and start posting my Fiverr Experience

See?

It’s not just me finding your situation a bit off.

But hey, you can take it out on me.

I don’t take offense to ANYTHING.

As I said, I hope you figure out what you need to do…but you sure sound shady.

Thank you I already have PayPal but don’t know how to use it. And I’m working on the payoneer. Thank you for this help I am a new seller and just learning all this

Is your username on the profile the same as what you have on Fiverr? It seems like your profile does not exist under this name

See?

It’s not just me finding your situation a bit off.

But hey, you can take it out on me.

I don’t take offense to ANYTHING.

As I said, I hope you figure out what you need to do…but you sure sound shady.

I understand. If you read my post you can see that I said I would not post anything about this. But I appreciate you for pointing that out I think I will just use my Fiverr credits for gigs since I can’t withdraw have a nice day!

When I tap the link it takes me somewhere well that’s weird… It may be because my account is restricted

It may be because my account is restricted

Well, that’s not good. Usually, an account gets restricted when a seller doesn’t follow the Terms of Service. If you want to be taken seriously as a freelancer, rule number 1 is to follow the TOS.

some people struggle if you don’t believe me you can stop taking the time to respond to my posts

The thing is not who will believe you or not.

It is not allowed what you are offering.

No one will give you their own card number and all personal information to attach to your account.

On top of that one card can be attached only to one account otherwise both accounts can be suspended for fraud activity.

Third if you are earning money with fiverr you will have to pay taxes. How are you going to pay taxes without having a bank account?

Simple answer: your proposal will be breaking fiverr TOS

Yes Thank you Maam! I am just now realizing what I said! I’m not faking the situation but at the same time this is not right! I don’t know why I was asking for that I simply wasn’t thinking.

Yes thank you! I am now gonna start posting my actual Fiverr Experience

Hey Everyone! I am reading more responses sorry for my crazy self thinking someone would “lend me their card” I was being stupid. I hope that you all with forgive me for this foolishness and move forward. I am now posting about my Fiverr Experience so if your interested you can check it out!

Archived