Problem with clicks

kapiks

Hello, community! 🖐️
How are you? 😉
I’m fine but I have a problem … Although I managed to position another gig on the first page according to the phrase, I stopped receiving clicks! 😕
the impression persists or grows, but from 15 clicks it suddenly turned to zero and it has been going on for a week! :frowning_face:
would someone be able to tell me what the problem is? 🧐 the only thing that I have neglected lately is the requests of buyers due to the lack of time, but it seems to me that it does not have such a big impact on clicks …
Please help! 🙏
Regards,
Kapiks

Did you recently edited your gig ?

Has this happened after ?

If yes, then may be your gig is in reviews, and if not try edit your gig back with other relevant keywords and it may bring your gig more impressions !

I haven’t seen my concert in reviews … unless I missed it! I haven’t edited my gigs in a few days, only two days ago I edited and today I tried to fix my clicks. After editing my gigs if it’s favorable I usually get a boost.

Did you recently edited your gig ?

Has this happened after ?

If yes, then may be your gig is in reviews, and if not try edit your gig back with other relevant keywords and it may bring your gig more impressions !

I have no idea what happened to the clicks … I didn’t change the thumbnails or titles because they brought clicks before and I think they are good 😕. I wonder what to do, should I edit something or wait for improvement… :thinking:

I have no idea what happened to the clicks … I didn’t change the thumbnails or titles because they brought clicks before and I think they are good 😕. I wonder what to do, should I edit something or wait for improvement… :thinking:

If you have recently edited it, I suggest you wait for a week to see exact impressions…

You can check your gig status, is it active or not

Their Gig is active - they even mention that they are on the FIRST page. Their problem is, no one is clicking on their Gig to further look at it and possibly order.

That tells me that something about your Gig is not attracting those who see it to wonder what you offer.

GG

Their Gig is active - they even mention that they are on the FIRST page. Their problem is, no one is clicking on their Gig to further look at it and possibly order.

That tells me that something about your Gig is not attracting those who see it to wonder what you offer.

GG

exactly, you are right, i think so

If you have recently edited it, I suggest you wait for a week to see exact impressions…

Most often I wait 4 days in order not to neglect my concerts.

Is there any ideal number of days after which we should make some kind of change to our gig? :thinking:

GG

But before that they attracted people and I got clicks … I think they are fine but it’s hard to judge your gigs. 😕

If you have any idea what I could improve, I will definitely use it!

Follow Fiverr terms & Condition and send a massage in fiverr support they will modified it as soon as possible

I think I will wait for the situation to develop … maybe it will improve.

Thank you for answer!

Archived