Fiverr Restricted My Account please Help me every Seller

sadafgul699

Respected Fiverr Team , i am hardworking honest 22 year old girl . i have done more then 15 projects with 5 stars services. I always do work with honestly , but fiverr has canceled my Order #FO51825D44BC7. i have attached the screenshot of order requirements , buyer ask me to design home page and blog and i have design blog for him, then he ask me to change the color of the backgrounds and font, i do the same … then he ask me he is not happy with the design , i have redesign the whole home page … after all he received he ask to cancel the order. he forced me to cancel and said he ll not pay 90$ at the time of order he accepted that he will pay 90 $ . i ll do same every time whatever he asked me .Please help me , honesty cost me the restriction of account . please be king with your seller
I ll be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.Please help me…
PLEASE REMOVE RESTRICTION ON MY ACCOUNT.
This is whole story .i Got 18 projected 5 stars in 15 and 2 rejected unfair project …on above mention project Fiverr Restricted My Account… My whole career , days and night struggle wasted ??? do we seller are human?? Do we have any rights in Fiverr??
Please Every one … Topers experts … please guide me…

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

The above is from the Help Centre.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum so nobody here can restore your account.

You will just have to wait for the result of the review.

From reading your post, I have NO idea why your account is restricted.

Accounts do not get restricted because you cancel an order.

So, what was the reason Fiverr staff gave you for restricting your account? You should have received an email concerning this.

GG

Dear miss , thay as me that i have send partial delivery of order, i have send full work to buyer please help me dear Miss i am poor girl and hardworking please remove restriction.

Dear miss , thay as me that i have send partial delivery of order, i have send full work to buyer please help me dear Miss i am poor girl and hardworking please remove restriction.

I am not part of Fiverr staff - I am a seller here like most in the forum, so, I cannot reactivate your account.

If you have proof that you sent the entire order and did not try to manipulate the delivery system in order to avoid a LATE warning, then you have to provide that proof to customer service.

Create a ticket to ask customer service about this.

GG

Archived