Looking to interview fiverrers

mohka

Hello guys,

I am not sure if this is the right place however…

I have been an avid fan of Fiverr for some time and have written several articles about the site on my blog, I am looking for Fiverr sellers to interview, perhaps 1 or 3 as part of a mini series of interviews.

If anyone fits one of these it would be beneficial:

Between the age of 16-24

Uses Fiverr as a way to boost their income part-time

Sells on Fiverr full time

Sells a product or service related to business/web development/marketing/design

I am open to anyone that would like to be interviewed really but those are some ideas as to what I might be particularly looking for.

My website is www.fragglesrock.com, the purpose of the website is to educate and to inspire young people to start their own online projects building websites, games and apps using sites like Fiverr to earn some extra cash.

I have a nice new webcam so I would not mind if anyone wants to do a s***e interview but I am happy with a text interview too.

Please reply here if you are interested.

Regards

Oliver

Hi ! My age is 18 joined fiverr 3 months ago…fulltime seller…use fiverr income to support my studies…i offer services of powerpoint presentations, prezi, video presentation and any ebook services like conversions, formatting, uploading setting book to guidelines of various. Thiking of going into oline enterpreunership in coming future and writing a book currently.

Hi ! My age is 18 joined fiverr 3 months ago…fulltime seller…use fiverr income to support my studies…i offer services of powerpoint presentations, prezi, video presentation and any ebook services like conversions, formatting, uploading setting book to guidelines of various. Thiking of going into oline enterpreunership in coming future and writing a book currently.

Archived