Buyer didn't review?

charliezmusic

So I had just delivered an order, and when commenting on the order, the buyer said:

“I will make sure to leave a review;)”

It’s been 2 days now, the buyer has marked the order as complete, but didn’t write a review.

What should I do?

(I never asked the buyer to leave a review, but since he said he will but he didn’t)

Guest lloydsolutions

So I had just delivered an order, and when commenting on the order, the buyer said:

“I will make sure to leave a review;)”

It’s been 2 days now, the buyer has marked the order as complete, but didn’t write a review.

What should I do?

(I never asked the buyer to leave a review, but since he said he will but he didn’t)

What should I do?

It is up to a buyer as to whether they wish to leave a review or not.

Fiverr prompts them to do so more than once.

I never asked the buyer to leave a review

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Best to leave it and move on.

Please Don’t ask for review. Its Against Fiverr.

Keep your best services, quality work, you will get thousands of review.

Thanks

What if I wrote something like this?

“If you liked my work, tips are appreciated.”

People who tip often leave reviews. Would this violate TOS?

What if I wrote something like this?

“If you liked my work, tips are appreciated.”

People who tip often leave reviews. Would this violate TOS?

It sounds like manipulation.

Fiverr does not look too kindly at this so DON’T DO IT!

Actually you can ask Please Rate your experience. It Can help me to grow up. Something like that.

Can’t mention 5* review, positive review.

Actually you can ask Please Rate your experience

why would you ask that ? it’s strictly the buyers choice if he wants to do that or not…

It’s up to the buyer to leave one.

Don’t even message them asking for it, Fiverr could give you a warning or delete your account.

I am sure you will get another customer that may feel like leaving a -let’s hope positive- review.

And sometimes is better for some customers to be let alone. I had one customer who wasn’t happy with his delivery (though he was never verbal about it throughout the process, not even when I sent him two drafts) and then inbox me saying that my work wasn’t what he was looking for and that I ignored his requests (something I never did, because I even asked for clarification of said requests two times and he didn’t explained what he wanted exactly). He just marked the order as complete and left. Would that customer leave me a review, it surely will be a negative one (which is not fair because I wasn’t being incompetent, it was him who failed to communicate what he wanted). So if you’re 1% unsure about your customer satisfaction and see that they left no review, feel thankful because they may be a unsatisfied customer that doesn’t want to bother anymore.

If you’re in need of reviews and that customer is a no review one and you can’t be sure if next time they’ll hire you they leave a positive review, consider if it’s worth it working with them or not. For example, as I am a new seller my prices are very low, so I rely on reviews to grow as seller. It’s not affordable for me having customers pay me only 4$ and then leaving a 4 star review or no review at all. So I blocked them (besides, those three customers I blocked were the classic PITA) because the story will repeat if they want to order again and I’m not a masochist.

Best of the luck

It’s a bummer when they don’t leave a review. The recent job I did, I went beyond his expectation. He was very satisfied but didn’t leave a review. For first-time buyers reviewing doesn’t occur in their mind. Can we just mention you can review etc… without being pushy?

It’s a bummer when they don’t leave a review. The recent job I did, I went beyond his expectation. He was very satisfied but didn’t leave a review. For first-time buyers reviewing doesn’t occur in their mind. Can we just mention you can review etc… without being pushy?

It’s a bummer when they don’t leave a review

no review is always better than a bad review …

Can we just mention you can review etc… without being pushy?

No, and doing it can lead to get a warning in your account. Don’t mention review, tips,feedback nor anything that CS can take as review manipulation if you were to send a ticket to them about an issue with that order.

Messaging buyers after leaving a bad review and asking why they did it also counts. Even if buyer made a mistake when rating, it is not allowed. Buyer should never be mentioned about reviewing, specially if it implies manipulation or blackmail.

Guest seobestworker

Keep your best services, quality work, you will get thousands of review.

Thanks

Right. best work best review

Guest lloydsolutions

What happen when order is auto completed?

can buyer review after that?

when order is auto completed?

can buyer review after that?

think they can. But I’m not sure.

• Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.

• Users are allowed to leave reviews on Orders up to 10 days after an Order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an Order after 10 days.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Actually you can ask Please Rate your experience. It Can help me to grow up. Something like that.

Can’t mention 5* review, positive review.

Yes, that’s what I did, I said if you enjoyed this please leave a review, it would help me a lot.

I never said to leave a positive review

Archived