Can I use my fiverr account in 2-3 devices at once?

Hello, i use fiverr account on my PC, iPad, iPhone. Sometimes i can start conversasion with person from PC than i can continue answer from iPhone and 3 minutes later time from PC.
Sometimes my sister can use my PC and if massage coming she open fiverr and i open it on my iPhone it’s okay?
Does it not violate the rules of fiverr?

Hello, i use fiverr account on my PC, iPad, iPhone. Sometimes i can start conversasion with person from PC than i can continue answer from iPhone and 3 minutes later time from PC.

Sometimes my sister can use my PC and if massage coming she open fiverr and i open it on my iPhone it’s okay?

Hello, i use fiverr account on my PC, iPad, iPhone

Yes, you can do that.

Sometimes my sister can use my PC and if massage coming she open fiverr

Are you saying your sister has a Fiverr account too? If so does she offer a different service than you do?

Hello, i use fiverr account on my PC, iPad, iPhone.

Yes, you can use your account on multiple devices.

I think you mean your sister might open messages on your account and you might also open those messages on your phone at the same time…I think that is all right as long as both of you do not end up responding to that message.

Hello, i use fiverr account on my PC, iPad, iPhone.

Yes, you can use your account on multiple devices.

I think you mean your sister might open messages on your account and you might also open those messages on your phone at the same time…I think that is all right as long as both of you do not end up responding to that message.

yes she can open my account on same time. thank you for answer

Archived