Do a professional photo model can make money on Fiverr, to bought iPhone in one month?

yulianaa_model

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2023 at 2:51 PM, imagination7413 said:

Put on some clothes. If you want to be a fashion model, then model fashion, not pose-in-my-underwear. 

I’m resurrecting this thread to address this terrible indictment (that and I missed the comment entirely because, let’s be honest, I peaked at the “model” bit). 

Imagine, while I’ve always respected your self willed crusade of truth, encouragement and integrity  - and while you’ve always respected my razor sharp ability to turn threads into the written equivalent of wearing socks on your ears … I must say that I’m disappointed.

This radical coalition of anti public underwear enthusiasts is biased, mean and totally without merit.

Just think of all the amazing advancements we luxuriate in due to the noble actions of the underwear-ers. Thanks to public underwear-ing we have: 

Volley ball

Beach vacations

Trailer Parks 

Mark Wahlberg

Professional Wrestling 

Marilyn Monroe - and movies about Marilyn Monroe - and as a bonus, “Candle in the Wind” (both versions - as one can’t exist without the other). 

Also, consider this: without salacious underwear displays we wouldn’t have superheroes. 

Are you willing to sacrifice the very existence of “The Batman” due to your disproportionate underwear displaying prejudice? Are you prepared to live in a “Batman-less” world? And riddle me this: If all the heroes are depicted as wearing underwear externally - and all the villains are decidedly underwear hiders … what does that make you? Are you positive that you’re prepared to keep company with the Penguins of the world? And let’s say that you can looked passed his annoying waddle and that weirdly forced bird squawk that he puts on … how can you possibly keep company with a man who gets his fashion tips from Mr. Peanut?

These public underwear displayers are not only brave … they’re the true heroes. 

We should be encouraging this behavior. We should champion their inherent need for comfortability with overly enthusiastic praise and the hope of warm weather.

Maybe you just haven’t tried public underwearing. I know, I know … It seems difficult, almost like some intricate maze designed by Mensa members that can’t possibly be unwound by the likes of mere mortals … but it’s actually a very easy process. It works this this: 

Step 1. Forget to put pants on.

That’s it. That’s the process.

As a full fledged member of the “People who wear revealing clothing but swear it’s not for egomaniacal reasons” association, I can assure you that it’s worth it. Every dirty look.  Every confused face. Every instance of some restaurant manager claiming, “Sir, haven’t you a proper shirt - your chest is distracting the wait staff.

It’s worth the persecution, for strong willed underwear devotees like this brave woman (who I’m totally sure is a real person and absolutely not a man pretending to not know that we’re saying ridiculous things to cause attention to the silly overreach of this entire thread), because some people have to overreach their freedom into your freedom to find the border of our respective freedoms to make that freedom more free. In that way, it’s a patriotic duty. Assuming that the country is actually free. If not, scratch the whole “freedom” thing and go back to the Batman argument - which, in hindsight - seemed to have more merit.

The remedy here is obvious: you need less pants. Less pants and a public environment. Also, a camera.

Then, and only then, will you know the true meaning of self acceptance: 

Soliciting other people’s acceptance.

You’ll also learn the true meaning of “windchill” but that’s another point entirely.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/5/2023 at 11:07 AM, damooch916 said:

I’m resurrecting this thread to address this terrible indictment (that and I missed the comment entirely because, let’s be honest, I peaked at the “model” bit). 

Imagine, while I’ve always respected your self willed crusade of truth, encouragement and integrity  - and while you’ve always respected my razor sharp ability to turn threads into the written equivalent of wearing socks on your ears … I must say that I’m disappointed.

This radical coalition of anti public underwear enthusiasts is biased, mean and totally without merit.

Just think of all the amazing advancements we luxuriate in due to the noble actions of the underwear-ers. Thanks to public underwear-ing we have: 

Volley ball

Beach vacations

Trailer Parks 

Mark Wahlberg

Professional Wrestling 

Marilyn Monroe - and movies about Marilyn Monroe - and as a bonus, “Candle in the Wind” (both versions - as one can’t exist without the other). 

Also, consider this: without salacious underwear displays we wouldn’t have superheroes. 

Are you willing to sacrifice the very existence of “The Batman” due to your disproportionate underwear displaying prejudice? Are you prepared to live in a “Batman-less” world? And riddle me this: If all the heroes are depicted as wearing underwear externally - and all the villains are decidedly underwear hiders … what does that make you? Are you positive that you’re prepared to keep company with the Penguins of the world? And let’s say that you can looked passed his annoying waddle and that weirdly forced bird squawk that he puts on … how can you possibly keep company with a man who gets his fashion tips from Mr. Peanut?

These public underwear displayers are not only brave … they’re the true heroes. 

We should be encouraging this behavior. We should champion their inherent need for comfortability with overly enthusiastic praise and the hope of warm weather.

Maybe you just haven’t tried public underwearing. I know, I know … It seems difficult, almost like some intricate maze designed by Mensa members that can’t possibly be unwound by the likes of mere mortals … but it’s actually a very easy process. It works this this: 

Step 1. Forget to put pants on.

That’s it. That’s the process.

As a full fledged member of the “People who wear revealing clothing but swear it’s not for egomaniacal reasons” association, I can assure you that it’s worth it. Every dirty look.  Every confused face. Every instance of some restaurant manager claiming, “Sir, haven’t you a proper shirt - your chest is distracting the wait staff.

It’s worth the persecution, for strong willed underwear devotees like this brave woman (who I’m totally sure is a real person and absolutely not a man pretending to not know that we’re saying ridiculous things to cause attention to the silly overreach of this entire thread), because some people have to overreach their freedom into your freedom to find the border of our respective freedoms to make that freedom more free. In that way, it’s a patriotic duty. Assuming that the country is actually free. If not, scratch the whole “freedom” thing and go back to the Batman argument - which, in hindsight - seemed to have more merit.

The remedy here is obvious: you need less pants. Less pants and a public environment. Also, a camera.

Then, and only then, will you know the true meaning of self acceptance: 

Soliciting other people’s acceptance.

You’ll also learn the true meaning of “windchill” but that’s anotThher point entirely.  

Can you please stop this?

• Like 5

On 5/10/2023 at 9:09 AM, alainaaurora said:

AI can not create fashion model like me 😂

Actually, It can, Go just ask on Midjourney 😞 AI going to turn around the table for us!

On 5/10/2023 at 12:17 PM, newsmike said:

Very horrible! It can do almost everything!

• Like 5