Delivery Rate is going down without any mistake from my side

dhanush_amtady

Two weeks ago, I had done a delivery. This was a long term project on monthly basis. At the end of 29th day, I had one the delivery and the buyer was happy too. He gave me a 5-star rating and is still working with me. But I don’t know why the delivery was marked as late and my deliver rate went down to 83%. A week later, it went down again to 75%, without me doing any delivery. And now, it is 67%. I already reached out to the customer support, but there’s nothing that can be done from their part. It’s so frustrating to see my profile going down without any mistake from my side. Please help.

Guest humanissocial

These are based on the percentage of work over (corrected: 60 days). So your percentages will vary based on the fraction of work completed 30 days from the day you check it.

It’s based on percentages between dates so this will change even if you aren’t getting more orders.

These are based on the percentage of work over (corrected: 60 days). So your percentages will vary based on the fraction of work completed 30 days from the day you check it.

It’s based on percentages between dates so this will change even if you aren’t getting more orders.

But its frustrating because

1. I had the delivery on time
  2. I’m not receiving any new orders since then

Guest humanissocial

But its frustrating because

1. I had the delivery on time
  2. I’m not receiving any new orders since then

We can’t know if it is a bug or not because you haven’t given us the numbers and dates.

If you have been completing your orders and the math isn’t working out right, contact customer support and explain the situation. They’ll review your account; if they find no fault, they’ll restore your statistics. This has happened to me multiple times with my response rate.

Thank you for your support. But truly, they care the least. I explained providing all the details, but ended it saying they have no option to do anything about this. That’s why I’m here in the forum.

Though completion rate % and on-time delivery % is based on the last 60 days.

Thank you for your support. But truly, they care the least. I explained providing all the details, but ended it saying they have no option to do anything about this. That’s why I’m here in the forum.

Did you confirm with them that they actually reviewed your account? When I messaged, I had to go back and forth three times before they actually went and saw I didn’t have any missed messages. Keep politely insisting and asking for help (within the same ticket) until they do it.

Archived