Completion rate needs rework!

purplecgraphics

as a UI UX designer, i get orders which takes more than 1-2 months to complete. With revsions the order stays open for atleast 60+ days.

but the fiverr completion rate is calculated within this 60 days. (rate of compelted order within 60 days)… so what if i take only 2 orders only then it stays open for more than 60 days (im talking about HUGE projects here not like making a flyer lol) the rate drops. and potentially my profile level drops.

which is not fair. since some of my order are kept opened more than 60 days…my completion rate drops immesnly.

this needs to be redone with a different approach. what do u guys think?

Guest humanissocial

as a UI UX designer, i get orders which takes more than 1-2 months to complete. With revsions the order stays open for atleast 60+ days.

but the fiverr completion rate is calculated within this 60 days. (rate of compelted order within 60 days)… so what if i take only 2 orders only then it stays open for more than 60 days (im talking about HUGE projects here not like making a flyer lol) the rate drops. and potentially my profile level drops.

which is not fair. since some of my order are kept opened more than 60 days…my completion rate drops immesnly.

this needs to be redone with a different approach. what do u guys think?

, i get orders which takes more than 1-2 months to complete

You’re just begging to get screwed.

The completion rate wouldn’t hurt you so much if you weren’t doing orders that take forever.

Archived