Impressions are increasing but no clicks

optimus_ecom

Guest humanissocial

you have to active regularly

you have to active regularly

A lie.

No you don’t and it accomplishes nothing.

This is the fourth time I’ve seen this lie today.

What do you get out of parroting nonsense?

Guest humanissocial

It seems noting have to post and post anything no matter clone or duplicate just post :rofl:

Yep. Talking for the sake of talking because one of those supposed gurus told them that will bring them sales (it won’t).

Guest humanissocial

maximum share gigs on social media

What does “maximum share gigs” mean?

If you’re saying share your gig a lot, that’s bad advice and it doesn’t work.

Please stop parroting bad advice on things you don’t understand especially if your English is so poor that people don’t know what you are saying.

What does “maximum share gigs” mean?

If you’re saying share your gig a lot, that’s bad advice and it doesn’t work.

Please stop parroting bad advice on things you don’t understand especially if your English is so poor that people don’t know what you are saying.

they give advice like if they are experieced sellers. you check their profiles and you find they are just new sellers. don’t know based on what they spew this nonsense.

Guest humanissocial

they give advice like if they are experieced sellers. you check their profiles and you find they are just new sellers. don’t know based on what they spew this nonsense.

Exactly. They are trying to convince people they know a lot about selling on Fiverr yet they aren’t able to make sales of their own gigs…

They do it because fake gurus tell them that looking smart in the forum will bring them sales. It won’t. They just haven’t figured out that parroting lies doesn’t make them look smart.

Exactly. They are trying to convince people they know a lot about selling on Fiverr yet they aren’t able to make sales of their own gigs…

They do it because fake gurus tell them that looking smart in the forum will bring them sales. It won’t. They just haven’t figured out that parroting lies doesn’t make them look smart.

May you provide some useful suggestions? Thanks in advance

Guest humanissocial

May you provide some useful suggestions? Thanks in advance

I do on this almost every day. I suggest you read more of the forum.

you can only think about the number of their victims, but I appreciate the job you are doing here fighting them back, hehe 👍

Guest humanissocial

you can only think about the number of their victims, but I appreciate the job you are doing here fighting them back, hehe 👍

Thank you. If I don’t the lies keep festering. The mods don’t remove it and so others see it and then continue the cycle.

Guest humanissocial

Can you share some forum links? Your profile appears as hidden.

I have done that purposely.

I meant if you aren’t seeing my advice on this subject you haven’t researched the forum thoroughly enough. You’ll see it if you look.

Archived