"DISPUTE OPENED" mean?

tayeb_sojib

A buyer placed an order in my basic package. when I complete the order, then he saying me for more work but it wasn’t in my basic package, though I agree to do more work, he doesn`t give me the site access, so I cancel the order.
Now showing this title, is it canceled?

“THE ORDER WILL BE CANCELLED IN ABOUT 24 HOURS
UNLESS THE BUYER DECLINES”

Hi,

That means that a dispute has been opened, and the buyer has been asked to accept your request for cancellation or decline it.

If the buyer doesn’t do so within 24 hours, the order will be automatically cancelled within 24 hours.

Hope this helps!

thanks for your explain… So the order will be canceled.?

thanks for your explain… So the order will be canceled.?

If the buyer doesn’t refuse the cancellation (they have 24 hours to do so). If they accept the cancellation, it will be cancelled when they do so, and if they don’t respond, it will be cancelled in the next 24 hours automatically. But if they refuse to cancel the order, you have to find a solution to this by discussing it with the buyer or contacting customer support.

If the buyer doesn’t refuse the cancellation (they have 24 hours to do so). If they accept the cancellation, it will be cancelled when they do so, and if they don’t respond, it will be cancelled in the next 24 hours automatically. But if they refuse to cancel the order, you have to find a solution to this by discussing it with the buyer or contacting customer support.

Ok, thanks “Smash radio”

Archived