Suspended account

pixelate_std

Hello, Mu name is ilham
I got an email from fiverr about a month ago that says my account was suspended.

here is the mail
Vladana (Fiverr Customer Support)

Nov 12, 2020, 7:59 AM EST

Hi Ilham,

Vladana here and I’ll gladly explain this to you.

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service, or any user misconduct reported to our Trust & Safety Team. In this case, some of your messages are recorded as spam by our relevant team, as you already mentioned that you do that.

This decision is permanent and can not be changed. You will be able to withdraw your funds after 90 days from the restriction begins. You will get an email for further instruction after this period.

Best regards.

Can I still get my account back to me??
and how long the period of this banned??

Hello, Mu name is ilham

I got an email from fiverr about a month ago that says my account was suspended.

here is the mail

Hi Ilham,

Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service, or any user misconduct reported to our Trust & Safety Team. In this case, some of your messages are recorded as spam by our relevant team, as you already mentioned that you do that.

This decision is permanent and can not be changed. You will be able to withdraw your funds after 90 days from the restriction begins. You will get an email for further instruction after this period.

Best regards.

No, your account is banned and will eventually be removed.

It’s permanent. The message from Fiverr states this.

Hello, Mu name is ilham

here is the mail

Hi Ilham,

Best regards.

Which part of

This decision is permanent and can not be changed.

is so difficult to understand?

You already got the answer to that.

This decision is permanent and can not be changed

Do you know what the word permanent means?

Guest humanissocial

Which part of

This decision is permanent and can not be changed.

is so difficult to understand?

You already got the answer to that.

This decision is permanent and can not be changed

Do you know what the word permanent means?

I think this game is called I’m Going to Keep Asking Until I Get the Answer I Want.

Or maybe it’s a game of I Can’t be Bothered to Look Words Up in a Dictionary so Break it Down for Me.

Hello, Mu name is ilham

here is the mail

Hi Ilham,

Best regards.

In this case, some of your messages are recorded as spam by our relevant team, as you already mentioned that you do that.

It’s against the rules to send spam messages to buyers or other sellers. Did you? If so, there’s nothing you can do.

In this case, some of your messages are recorded as spam by our relevant team, as you already mentioned that you do that.

It’s against the rules to send spam messages to buyers or other sellers. Did you? If so, there’s nothing you can do.

It’s against the rules to send spam messages to buyers or other sellers. Did you?

Very likely, considering that they’ve also spammed the forum with the links to this topic. Plus the message they got from CS suggests that they did spam others.

Archived