Why SALE has been decreased during November to January?

jashed93

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone.

It simply said “Stock up for Christmas”. It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November.

This was a reminder I set in mid December of last year.

For those of you who were not here, and those of you who don’t remember, December last year was catastrophic in terms of sales. It was awful. Sales dropped across the board in all categories. On the forum th…

When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions.

Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

On the 1st of November I got a calendar reminder on my phone. It simply said “Stock up for Christmas”. It took me a second to understand it as I am definitely not the type of person who starts buying presents and turkeys in November. This was a reminder I set in mid December of last year. For those of you who were not here, and those of you who don’t remember, December last year was catastrophic in terms of sales. It was awful. Sales dropped across the board in all categories. On the forum th…
When I first began on Fiverr, I had times when I had no orders for days, then suddenly I would have 5 to be completed the next day! This could mean I was up all night to complete orders and it was not a great way to operate. I analysed what I was doing/doing wrong and came up with some solutions. Before I begin with the solution, let me explain a valuable insight I have learned. If your gigs offer services that can sometimes be needed within a very short space of time then being available is ve…

Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope that it will be helpful for us in many ways.

I joined fiverr on August 2020, and I got my first order on October, that month and the start of November, I got 11 orders; after that, neither do I get any message from buyers nor getting any orders. I am regularly sending buyer requests, but that doesn’t work either. Maybe November to January is not a good time for new sellers…

Archived