Don't Get order How can I get order?

mostak_minar

• 5 months later...

Ensure your gigs look better than everyone else's in your category. Title, description, image and video in particular. It requires time and research, as the title in particular has to be efficient on gaining impressions. If you're not an artist, consider hiring someone to make you a great gig image and video.

Then you also have to make sure your offer is better than everyone else's, so people choose your gig over someone else's. When you have returning buyers, then you can start to adjust your gig if you'd like it to be more profitable.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dua_ch1 said:

try to reconnect your old buyers.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, mostak_minar said:

My Gigs are looking good

Wrong. You have a licensed character in your gig image. That is NOT good. It is very unprofessional.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

---

image.png.a0d81dd0c6092f8bfbc15e7030a0059d.png

---

image.thumb.png.ff1e5d264e05fe8a7f16bbe727ac6192.png

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 3
  • Up 6

1 hour ago, imagination7413 said:

You have a licensed character in your gig image. That is NOT good. It is very unprofessional.

Plus, @mostak_minar, it may cause your prospective buyers to be hesitant to order from you for fear they will receive copyrighted materials and get into trouble. Or they may think that you are dishonest because you use other people's licensed images.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, mostak_minar said:

My Gigs are looking goods and also have good impression and click But why I can't get any order? I don't understand this. Please check and let me know How I will get more success

It doesn't matter your gig should be content with the right keywording and your banners are violating the Fiverr policy. have a look at my banner

image.png.03e40e6fddf10e89514490e0698373b0.png

• Like 4

10 hours ago, theamitsingh said:

your banners are violating the Fiverr policy. have a look at my banner

Careful there with the fiverr logo in your image. "Don't use logos without the owner's consent or the license holder's permission."  Unless you have that consent or permission, I'd drop that, right now, or ask support if you feel like you have the right to use it, to have their okay black on white.

• Like 2
  • Up 4

16 hours ago, mostak_minar said:

Thank you

You have thanked @imagination7413 for telling you that you don't have the rights to use that licensed character, and yet, you haven't removed it from your gig images?

I hope you won't come later to the forum to claim that your gigs were removed without reason, or that your account was disabled without reason.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...