How to improve my gig for order

ahsanul_haquemi

On 11/12/2020 at 6:47 AM, logovelly said:

But if u r completely confident that u did what the buyer asked you…and he left bad rating without any reason then,you should contact CS for it.

Completely wrong advice. Dont contact CS for change of review. It will get you a warning or a get your account banned. Dont take this stupid risk.

Also @logovelly, you are also a second away from getting a warning. Using someone else photo as your identity is against TOS. Users shall use their own photo, they are not allowed. So my advice, first read the TOS then give advice to others.

@ahsanul_haquemi

Your Gig “I will do youtube promotion and marketing in USA” violates ToS.

Misleading

Fake engagement and traffic

Do not post, offer or ask for:

• Followers, subscribers, fans or views on social media platforms.
  • Fake engagement on any platform.

Promise a service outcome which is not in your control

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers.

Your Gig should be removed out of the platform. As a result you will likely never get such a review again.

Lol, instead of being thankful for guiding, this so called ''Level 2" isnt even aware of the TOS. I am waiting for that day when you will receive a warning for fake identity.

Don’t you get it? Using someone’s identity is a clearly against the TOS, unless you don’t bother to read or can’t understand, that’s a different case.

I was respectful above, i gave an advice. Not my problem if you felt that way.

On 11/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, logovelly said:

But if u r completely confident that u did what the buyer asked you…and he left bad rating without any reason then,you should contact CS for it.

Secondly, can you explain what does this mean? If he should not contact the CS for review removal/change, then what should he do by contacting? Ask the CS about their well being?

Seems like some ppls can’t see my success

Money can be earned from good way and bad way. You are getting from good way? What i feel is that you are lying to buyers by using fake identity. And that is bad way 

Archived