Please Help Me, How can I solve this

saiful_azam

Dear All
First, take my sincere respect. I’d like to say, yesterday I edited my GIG. After editing when I checked my GIG status, It shows
“Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.”

Note: Yesterday I requested Fiverr support for this issue. Today I have got a reply, “Your request has been updated.” Unfortunately till now, the problem is not solved. Before 8hours again I contact to Fiverr support. But till now have not got any replay. Please help me how can I solve this issue. Thank you.

Regards
Saiful

Whenever you edit your gig, it’s taken out of search for a quick review by trust and safety team - takes about 24 to 48 hours to get back into search … and then who knows how long to get any rank …

Only edit if you have to …

Thank you. So as you say aftar 48 hours it will be back. Otherwise I will again to contact them.

Whenever you edit your gig, it’s taken out of search for a quick review by trust and safety team - takes about 24 to 48 hours to get back into search … and then who knows how long to get any rank …

Only edit if you have to …

And one issue, first the gave me a replay, “Your request has been updated.” Unfortunately till now, the problem is not solved. Please say something about this.

Archived