Had created a new gig. Thanks for criticise

ze_blender3d

Please advice me how my new gig and improve anything 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/share/P4KGax
https://www.fiverr.com/ze_blender3d/design-lead-magnet-and-ebook-layout

Just created yesterday, and I aiming to get 1 sale in the next 7days. Challenging myself 🙂

And all the best, Fiverr seller 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jyKZQv Create hand-drawn digital portrait using PS and AI

wow you gig keywords are strandard

On 7/20/2020 at 11:29 AM, shihabmorshed said:

Gig shareing on Forum its a vaiolasion of fiverr TOS. Pls dont do it.

No brother it is not tos if he don’t market here. If he share his gig for marketing intention then fiverr regualr staff will remove the post as a spam & it is not fiverr tos. Thanks

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have one hour of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gigs, please see (IMG) point 2:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

• 4 weeks later...

On I will design mind blowing, professional infographic gig, portfolio samples are questionable, I found a similar sample on another website >>

Your gig

Screenshot_8.jpg.6ec86505eb9239978ae5407b54d378cb.jpg
Screenshot_8830×569 148 KB

I found on another website

Screenshot_7.thumb.jpg.0fd1eb1e76c977625ddc463a898ba4ab.jpg
Screenshot_71224×581 170 KB

Display only your created artwork, copied element can get you into trouble.

On I will design mind blowing, professional infographic gig, portfolio samples are questionable, I found a similar sample on another website >>

Your gig

I found on another website

Display only your created artwork, copied element can get you into trouble.

Yes, I had brought the software, and Had license to use any of their promotional material . Had contacted the 3rd party before doing this 🙂

Yes, I had brought the software, and Had license to use any of their promotional material . Had contacted the 3rd party before doing this 🙂

Don’t you have confidence in your own skill?

For me, it shows that you know other people have better skill than you, so you choose not to present your own design

The ToS does say this:

Sellers warrant that any content included in their Gigs shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Gigs, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Gigs.

BUT, it also says this:

Gigs are required to have an appropriate Gig image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Gig images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Gig images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Gig images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.

Which is why it’s best to use your own work. You know you can match it, because you made it.

Archived