Gigs Analytics issue seems same to me

Why would businesses (small and large) spend thousands, if not millions on Facebook Ads if it didn’t provide results?

I have personally bought products and services after seeing them as an ad on Facebook. Anecdotal evidence that it works. 😉

I sure wish I could use Facebook Ads, but they have decided to keep continuously deactivating my Ad Account even though they have admitted nothing is wrong close to a dozen times. Very mentally exhausting. 😑

I wish i had enough funds to run ads. What other ways there are?

I wish i had enough funds to run ads. What other ways there are?

At this point, I think it is best if you start doing your own research. We have given you plenty of great starting points. We cannot keep spoonfeeding you information.

Also, ads are really not that expensive. If you do ads right, you should be gaining money, not losing it. Take a Facebook Ads course on Udemy or something, or maybe even a basic marketing course.

I am not asking you to do market research, i am just saying that what are the ways? So i can work on them myself. Maybe sometimes it happens someone cant think of a way to reach out to them, someone else knows something, but still if you have a problem and cant help someone then please dont bother replying. Thanks. Ps; i am not being rude, its just that there is no use to talk when there is no advice

if you have a problem and cant help someone then please dont bother replying. Thanks. Ps; i am not being rude, its just that there is no use to talk when there is no advice

I don’t know your target market. I don’t know what your customers like, love, and relate best to. Those are things only YOU can figure out, by doing your own market research. I am not going to do your research and legwork for you.

You’re asking me to tell you things that you need to learn to research and determine on your own. You’re not going to become better at the things you need to do, by asking other people to do them for you. Who are your customers, what to they relate to, and how do you think you can reach out to – and connect with – those unique customers?

Archived