My fiverr acount is hacked

wajahat28

Hi,
Hoping best for you.
I am Wajahat Hussain, I am a seller on fiverr.
Someone has hacked my Gmail account and he gained access to my Fiverr account. That person placed an order from my account to his account of almost $110. He also himself marked the order as complete from my profile. I have lost my money as well he is disturbing my ongoing orders as well. Kindly help me in this regard I will be very thankful to you.

• Like 10
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

Contact Fiverr support:
https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Choose “Terms of Service Violation”.

You can also try support @ fiverr. com

Unfortunately, currently, support seems to have long response times, so if you try by email, make sure to put “my Fiverr account got hacked” or something in the mail header which hopefully might catch someone’s eye.

• Like 15

Contact Fiverr support:

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Choose “Terms of Service Violation”.

You can also try support @ fiverr. com

Unfortunately, currently, support seems to have long response times, so if you try by email, make sure to put “my Fiverr account got hacked” or something in the mail header which hopefully might catch someone’s eye.

But that person has my email. I no longer have access to my email which is connected to fiverr account.

• Like 10

Guest humanissocial

He has hacked my gmail and from there got access to my fiverr and youtube channel

I know that. I’m asking you how a Fiverr seller got into your gmail account.

Why don’t you try to get your gmail account back first? That seems to me like a more important step. If they can’t access your gmail account anymore, you can change your fiverr password and avoid any further orders being made through your account.

• Like 12

Why don’t you try to get your gmail account back first? That seems to me like a more important step. If they can’t access your gmail account anymore, you can change your fiverr password and avoid any further orders being made through your account.

I was waiting for their response they asked me to wait for 3-5 days and in meanwhile all of this happened.

• Like 14

I was waiting for their response they asked me to wait for 3-5 days and in meanwhile all of this happened.

That doesn’t seem right to me. Isn’t your gmail account associated with another mail account?

If I forgot my gmail password for example, they automatically send me the password reset form to the other mail address that I filled in when creating the gmail account.

I can’t imagine gmail makes you wait for 3-5 days if someone hacked you, then immediate actions are needed.

• Like 13

That doesn’t seem right to me. Isn’t your gmail account associated with another mail account?

If I forgot my gmail password for example, they automatically send me the password reset form to the other mail address that I filled in when creating the gmail account.

I can’t imagine gmail makes you wait for 3-5 days if someone hacked you, then immediate actions are needed.

Dear, that person has changed the recovery phone number as well as recovery email address. He also hacked my YouTube channel.

• Like 13

That’s the only thing which keeping my hope.

Easy steps, go to your mail account and try to login using your previous password. You will get an alert saying password changed x days ago, click on forgot password and you will be requested to enter the password you last used. From there answer the questions that they will ask and you should be good to go…

• Like 13

Easy steps, go to your mail account and try to login using your previous password. You will get an alert saying password changed x days ago, click on forgot password and you will be requested to enter the password you last used. From there answer the questions that they will ask and you should be good to go…

I have answered those questions and they are saying to wait for 3-5 days.

• Like 13

If the gmail account is truly yours, you should be able to get back the access. Doesn’t matter if they changed the password and/or the recovery details.

Well when you don’t have any recovery tool left for Gmail, You cant get your Gmail back. That’s their policy on google.

I have lost one of my Gmail, it was not hacked I just forgot the password. Couldn’t recover it as I didn’t have any recover info that (Just used that mail for my Spotify Id).

@wajahat28 You should Try to contact Fiverr as soon as possible (With other Id if you can’t access the current one).

Also if you have proper recovery on the mail, he/she(Hacker) could not change that without the OTP. So you can still get back your mail.

• Like 14

• 2 years later...

@wajahat28did you get your account back? The same happens to me I am shocked and so so upset also I get to know that he just contacted the Fiverr support team chatting I forget everything and changed everything through my Payoneer  customer id  and i don't know how he did it so how can he get my Payoneer  customer id lol if you are there could you guide me please 

• Like 12