After ninety days, my account was opened to withdraw cash, but I have a problem

After ninety days, my account was opened to withdraw cash, but I have a problem

I transferred the money to my PayPal account, and nothing arrived. Usually it would take a moment, but now nothing has arrived and gives me the in process.

I am very worried because the account is only open for 7 days. Please, I want a solution to this problem

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/5/2024 at 11:10 PM, tom_smartee said:

i am also facing same issues here, fiverr why are you cheating us after working for the money

Did you withdraw money and it did not reach your account?

17 minutes ago, wider_design said:

I am very worried because the account is only open for 7 days. Please, I want a solution to this problem

You want to go to customer support for solutions, the forum is not Customer Support. 

It seems you already had the money sent from Fiverr. Most likely it takes a little while, maybe a few days until it reaches your PayPal. But it's only a guess. Only someone from Fiverr can tell you. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

You want to go to customer support for solutions, the forum is not Customer Support. 

It seems you already had the money sent from Fiverr. Most likely it takes a little while, maybe a few days until it reaches your PayPal. But it's only a guess. Only someone from Fiverr can tell you. 

I have withdrawn money before and it only took a minute, I don't know why this is happening

27 minutes ago, wider_design said:

I don't know why this is happening

It might take a while until your money will reach paypal. Yes, they were withdrawn from Fiverr, that doesn't mean you can access them right away. Wait until tomorrow and if it's still the case, talk with Fiverr support. 

• Like 2