Which is better: Paypal or Fiverr Card [ARCHIVED]

hudsonmediaroom

Guest gmail_pvas

My friend have a fiverr revenue card. But his account already suspended. Could I use this card for withdrawn revenue from my account.

Is it possible then how please tell me?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fiverr Card Is Better If YoU Wanna Go To The ATM And Take Off the Money Because Paypal It’s Alot Of Work You Have To Go To Your Email To Authorize The Payment And Then Paypal Takes Some Of It And Then You Have To Transfer The Funds From Your Paypal Account To Paypal Prepaid Account And Then More Fees At The ATM So I Say Fiverr Card Less Hassle & Definately Faster Then The Paypal Way.

PayPal is the best…

Every time you withdraw to PayPal, youre charged only $1 but For a Fiverr Revenue Card you have to pay a lot $5.00 for Activation, $1 to load payment, $3 if your card is inactive for a month & not only this youll have to pay $3.15 for every transaction…

Guest ebookpro01

Paypal is the Best Here, though it is still a pleasure using the Revenue card as it makes you look unique when cashing your money and makes you feel happy when doing it.

Reply to @bitcoindarling: Stay away from any BitCoin Nonsense people!

Many countries fell into their traps, and they will never trust bitcoin again. (Make a research for the deluded countries who have been scammed by Bitcoin.)

My country included also. This year we accepted bitcoin in Cyprus and after a few months, the company who brought this into our country have disappeared.

Thank God it didn’t spread its wings along the whole country.

Cypriot people will never trust Bitcoins anymore. And many other countries also.

So. Be aware people.

PAYPAL of course!!! with not a Second Though.

Why pay your hard-earned money to Payoneer, while you can wait and have a peace of mind with Paypal.

I had a very Bad experience with the “Payoneer card” or whatever “name” Payoneer Card in the past, when I had my very First business, with World Ventures.

I Only had $20 in my account, (My very first, online earned money, I ever had).

And at about 2 months of a time period, the money have slowly be eaten, disappeared, from my Payoneer account.

Payoneer is a very “Greedy” and “Money-eater” service.

I will NEVER want to do any business with them again.

I never saw My “Very-first-earned” money in my hands. 😦

Payoneer swallowed every penny of it. I guess you can feel my pain.

★ A good tip for Paypal:

Better wait for a sum of about $50 or more, to add up slowly into your Fiverr Account, and Then withdraw/deposit those money to your Paypal account.
In this way, you will have less fees subtracted from the amount. :-)

Guest benandbeatrice

Can I change my user name or do I have to cancel this site and start fresh with the new name?

Sheriff’s Note: Place your questions in Fiverr FAQs. Do not hi-jack topics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived