Which is better: Paypal or Fiverr Card [ARCHIVED]

hudsonmediaroom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr Card. There are currently limitations on my Paypal account due to EU Regulations of going over £1900 from my services here on Fiverr, This limitation has been on my account for months and i have been unable to withdraw any of the money or even pay using Paypal funds, also they are making it extremely difficult to lift the limitations after i have supplied them with various documentation for proof of identity to which they replied with an email along the lines of “I apologise we cannot process your documents - we wish to part ways with you in a way which will cause the least concern to your business”. I am currently awaiting a passport renewal as my current is passed validation so i can lift these limitations on my account and transfer all my money into my bank where it will at least be of some use to me, Paypal support is completely useless and unwilling to discuss with you anything - Very frustrating (*)

Guest flavimedia

Personally I use PayPal. I have used PayPal for all of my other businesses and found that while there are fees associated with both methods, PayPal is the best. I would though try to group your deposits, perhaps don’t withdrawal every day unless you absolutely have to.

Hello,

I sure hope someone can answer my question:

My Fiverr account says ‘your profile is associated with a PayPal account’, but I can’t click the PayPal button, yet $8 has been cleared and available to withdraw in my account.

Why is this?

I’ll reach the $1000 mark very soon and I’m getting butterflies in my stomach as to the validity of Fiverr as source of extra income. And all my hard work and burning the midnight oil will be put to waste if I can’t withdraw my hard earned money.

Anyone from the Customer Support , please help me. Thanks in advanced.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Pissed with paypal right now. I am in a foreign country. I have money on my paypal account. It is enough to cover fiverrs. However, I have to transfer the funds from my paypal account to my payoneer master card account that is attached to my paypal account before I can pay via paypal. There is a fee to load my payoneer account via paypal, and another fee to use paypal to eventually pay for my fiverrs. So naturally, I am pissed to have to go through this rigmarole. Is there a way to pay directly from my paypal account to send payment? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to load my fiverr account via paypal so that I could quickly make fiverr payments all the time? This hiccup in the transaction has caused me not to buy fiverrs in the past before and I am sick and tired of my paypal account at this time. Also, since I already have a payoneer account and don’t see the need to get a fiverr card, is there a way to load my fiverr account with the payoneer card I already have? Thanks. Basically, looking for a way to pay other than paypal or fiverr revenue card.

Hi,

I want you guys to know that I went ahead and transferred my funds from my paypal account to my payoneer card. Pretty much upset that I have to wait a whole 4 days to clear before I could use it. And we all know that with Fiverr time is money. Other people could join the queue in buying the gig at this point. I think Fiverr should create an option where at least non-us citizens can use their payoneer card directly to make purchases. Or press paypal to allow people who already have money on their paypal account to use the funds on fiverr. Even if they are non-us citizens.

Archived