Which is better: Paypal or Fiverr Card [ARCHIVED]

hudsonmediaroom

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paypal takes 2 days or more for you to receive the cash in the bank.

Fiverr card has an express feature where you can pay 5$ to recieve funds within 2 hours.

Paypal can send any amount to the bank and you can withdraw any amount as long as it is over the minimum.

Fiverr card (in my experience) only allows certain amounts (p100, p500, p1000, etc) so if you have extra funds in there you either use it to buy something or wait for it to accumulate to a withdrawable amount.

My advice is, use both depends on how urgent you need your funds. Good luck! 🙂

Both have their own advantages and disadvantages - many of which have been mentioned.

Fiverr card has several higher fees but provides many convenient options.

Paypal has less fees but the wait is longer.

I personally like using the Fiverr card so that I can sort of more easily ‘keep track’ of my Fiverr funds. Plus, it’s a great reminder everytime I pull out the card to use it how great Fiverr is.

In my case, as you can see - it’s all about convenience. I don’t mind the $5.00 fee to have my funds ready in 2 hours.

Depends on your needs.

I took one look at all the fees associated with the Fiverr card and screamed.

I already have a card from Paypal which I got before I started on Fiverr. I applied for a Paypal Debit Mastercard and got it eons ago which took a few days but I’ve never regretted it since I started working more online and being paid via Paypal via some clients.

As long as you don’t take money out of an ATM, the Paypal debit card is great for buying things online or at any store that takes Credit/Debit Mastercard without the extraneous fees associated with the Fiverr card. ATM’s carry a fee with the Paypal card – as do most cards with a bank card not from that bank – but since everywhere I go takes credit, I’m not concerned. If I need a large amount of cash I pay 3 bucks + the ATM fee and I’m good.

Or you could just sweep the money from Paypal to your bank. When I get paid for my work (elsewhere) that way, I just send half off to my bank and leave the rest in my Paypal.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for everyone that mentioned Payoneer and shared their feedback.

In regards to payment options, choosing “the best one” really depends on your specific needs and situation. Payoneer and PayPal offer different benefits that may greatly help to improve your business.

The Fiverr Revenue Card, powered by Payoneer, provides you with immediate access to cash. In addition, the card is supported in over 200 countries and can be used to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

When using your card at the ATM, there is a flat fee per withdrawal. For this reason we recommend using the card to make less frequent cash withdrawals at higher amounts. In addition, you can avoid ATM fees entirely by making purchases online and in stores.

It’s possible that PayPal would offer you benefits as well, however keep in mind that the PayPal debit card is mainly only available to US residents, and they only offer bank withdrawal to 40-50 countries.

If you have any questions about Payoneer I’d be happy to answer them.

I prefer card over paypal. Reason is that, Paypal can freeze your account without any notice or delay. You can’t do anything, Paypal comes under US Law, in which you can’t fight with the Gov, If they find any things suspicious you account will be freezed.

Guest bitcoindarling

The best would be if they would finally start paying out via BITCOIN - that is a true and independent solution as it would work internationally very well. And if you use safe offline bitcoin wallets it is safer than any other form of payments as well. Fiverrs announcement that they are accepting Bitcoin “via Coinbase” was a bit half hearted though, but I hope they see the potential

Reply to @saytechnology: Yes you can ! If you already have payoneer card then all you need to do is apply fiver card and then email payoneer CS that you have applied for a fiverr card and you want to link that card to the existing payoneer card which you already using . Then , you will receive an email which will give you a link to attach your new fiverr card to existing card 🙂 That’s it you are done . 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You will pay a one time fee of $5 to activate your card. After that when your loading your card with the money from fiverr you have two options:

1. you can load your card within 2hours which will cost you $5.
  2. you can wait 2 days for your card to be loaded which will cost you $1

Then when your card is finally loaded and you go to the ATM, you will be charged a fee to withdraw your funds (I would estimate that to be $3)

And a word of advise, lets say you have $50 in your account for argument sake. Make sure that you subtract the the fee for withdrawing before entering your amount.

Archived