How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice tips, thanks a lot. However, each time I click on more < buyers request, I don’t find any requests and I find it odd that it’s the same everyday. I am a new seller so I wonder if you have to have been on Fiverr for a particular period before you can see any buyers request.

On 8/1/2020 at 11:58 PM, sirleewho said:

Buyers looks for what they actually want and from introducing yourself to their requests,

So how do you implement this?

On 8/2/2020 at 12:12 AM, creative_mero said:

Nice tips, thanks a lot. However, each time I click on more < buyers request, I don’t find any requests and I find it odd that it’s the same everyday. I am a new seller so I wonder if you have to have been on Fiverr for a particular period before you can see any buyers request.

Keep refreshing the page constantly; say every 10mins 'cause the requests only last for a little while. I do see quite a number of request around 6am on working days, but that’s just for me, maybe yours would be different according to what you’re offering.

Once you discover the time these requests troop in the most, if it does have a time, then you invade your refresh button that period.

On 8/2/2020 at 5:39 AM, pythagoras8pi said:

So how do you implement this?

Buyers clearly mentioned what exactly they are looking for most of the times.

The buyer will tell you what they need and when he need, so it’s up to you to decide whether you can accomplish their task and send them offer on that particular requirements.

Buyers clearly mentioned what exactly they are looking for most of the times.

The buyer will tell you what they need and when he need, so it’s up to you to decide whether you can accomplish their task and send them offer on that particular requirements.

Alright then. Thanks for the info.

On 8/6/2020 at 5:08 AM, sahar6939 said:

Kindly send me a sample of how to send of buyer request

Actually, you shouldn’t bide by samples of offers because they bring no value to your proposal when sending an offer.

I have to be honest with you. Once I was in need to post a request and I was surprised by the offers sent to me, 30% of the offers were the same proposal, same words, same structure, same phrases but different sellers.

And I had a strong feeling that they’re using offer templates and the most unprofessional thing was that they all sent their offers without reading what exactly I’m asking for.

Only about 15% of 100 read and understood what my request was about.

So I’m encouraging you not to be discouraged by the offers already been sent or any sample of proposal on offers to be used everytime a request pop-up in the BR section.

Read the request carefully and proceed to send the offer. Requests don’t last for long but immediately you clicked on send offer and started filling up the gig extras or anything relevant to the request.

Take your time to write cohesively and in such a way that you can grab the buyers attention by showing them that you really know what their request is about and how you can professionally accomplish their task. In this way buyer can dump other irrelevant offers and contact you or even accept your offer directly and send you a message afterwards.

So, take your time, read, understand, write your offer, and send. Most importantly, Stay active to respond to their message when they send you a message. 

I want to say one thing…when buyer req comes,people apply in few seconds…in that case how can i describe buyer how can i work for you or implement your work…

Mostly, the offers being sent within seconds are template copy-paste proposals which most of the time doesn’t even has anything to do with the request of a buyer.

I’m giving you an advice that you should read the buyers requests clearly and understand what the request is about. Then you should proceed with sending your offer with keywords related to the request of the buyer. With that you can be able to grab the buyers attention.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:25 PM, sirleewho said:

Actually, you shouldn’t bide by samples of offers because they bring no value to your proposal when sending an offer.

I have to be honest with you. Once I was in need to post a request and I was surprised by the offers sent to me, 30% of the offers were the same proposal, same words, same structure, same phrases but different sellers.

And I had a strong feeling that they’re using offer templates and the most unprofessional thing was that they all sent their offers without reading what exactly I’m asking for.

Only about 15% of 100 read and understood what my request was about.

So I’m encouraging you not to be discouraged by the offers already been sent or any sample of proposal on offers to be used everytime a request pop-up in the BR section.

Read the request carefully and proceed to send the offer. Requests don’t last for long but immediately you clicked on send offer and started filling up the gig extras or anything relevant to the request.

Take your time to write cohesively and in such a way that you can grab the buyers attention by showing them that you really know what their request is about and how you can professionally accomplish their task. In this way buyer can dump other irrelevant offers and contact you or even accept your offer directly and send you a message afterwards.

So, take your time, read, understand, write your offer, and send. Most importantly, Stay active to respond to their message when they send you a message.

Thank you so much dear

Your reply is very helpful for me i am glad that you encourage me in this way

Thanks and stay happy

On 8/15/2020 at 12:02 AM, designermaliha said:

can we use Sir,ma’am,dear,greetings in our reply?

I don’t think this will be necessary because you mostly don’t know the gender of your buyer.

For me, I use “Hi”, “Hello”, “Hi there!”, And sometimes I just start with “Hope you’re doing good/well” And I don’t think it’s a good idea to address a buyer by saying “Hey” because I don’t think it’s right on my opinion.

Sometimes calling a female buyer by “Sir” It might sounds provoking because you addressed her in a different gender and you might hear a word saying “Goodbye” or “Maybe Next Time”.

Alright, Good luck what I have said is just my opinion. 

I don’t think this will be necessary because you mostly don’t know the gender of your buyer.

For me, I use “Hi”, “Hello”, “Hi there!”, And sometimes I just start with “Hope you’re doing good/well” And I don’t think it’s a good idea to address a buyer by saying “Hey” because I don’t think it’s right on my opinion.

Sometimes calling a female buyer by “Sir” It might sounds provoking because you addressed her in a different gender and you might hear a word saying “Goodbye” or “Maybe Next Time”.

Alright, Good luck what I have said is just my opinion.

thank you sooo much.this this very much important for me…thanks for your tips. 😇

thank you for this tips

im new in fiverr and i 'dont have any order im in site like a 40 days and 0 seller i send many message in buyer request but nothing happend and i send the first but in 2 or 3 minute i find 50 other sellers send the same offre please help me and this is my lettre for buyers

Hi, Hope You are Fine!

I saw your buyer request related to building a Logo design for your business. I am really interested in your request and will do this job in $ in days with UNLIMITED REVISIONS.I have 5 years experience in logo design

let’s talk to start this project.

hope To see You Soon!

It’s good. Do you use same thing for every buyer?

Hi, Keep in touch with Fiverr.

Refer to the comments on the Fiverr forum and other social media groups.

Be alert. You can increase your knowledge of buyer behavior. Then Identify peak times and buyer request patterns.

Try to be online through the web (Not the app) as much as possible.

All the best!

Archived