How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

К сожалению, вы должны поддерживать как минимум 4.7, чтобы иметь возможность видеть и отправлять предложения по запросам покупателей.

Thanks. And the rating is kept for 60 days, and then reset to zero? Does the list of bad customers eat?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. And the rating is kept for 60 days, and then reset to zero? Does the list of bad customers eat?

And the rating is kept for 60 days, and then reset to zero?

The ratings stays at a given point E.g, 5.0 or 4.7 as long as you didn’t have any order. But if you have 4.5 overall rating and you have orders with positive reviews. Your rating increases by the positive reviews you’ve gotten on the new orders.

And the rating is kept for 60 days, and then reset to zero?

The ratings stays at a given point E.g, 5.0 or 4.7 as long as you didn’t have any order. But if you have 4.5 overall rating and you have orders with positive reviews. Your rating increases by the positive reviews you’ve gotten on the new orders.

Thanks! Now I understand, it’s still difficult for me to figure out how to work on the site

Thanks! Now I understand, it’s still difficult for me to figure out how to work on the site

It takes time to overcome having a bad rating situation. But if you got frequent orders with 5 star ratings you will overcome it in a very little time. As I’ve seen your reviews aren’t bad at all but the problem is from the ratings not the reviews. A client express their gratuity but their rating is just not enough. Since you may not be able to send offer to buyers requests in the meantime, try to know your target audience and share about your services, you might get orders rushing from there.

It takes time to overcome having a bad rating situation. But if you got frequent orders with 5 star ratings you will overcome it in a very little time. As I’ve seen your reviews aren’t bad at all but the problem is from the ratings not the reviews. A client express their gratuity but their rating is just not enough. Since you may not be able to send offer to buyers requests in the meantime, try to know your target audience and share about your services, you might get orders rushing from there.

Thanks! Yes, it upsets me now that I can’t make seller requests because of the rating and didn’t know about this feature before. I don’t even know how to search for the audience , my page is in the most recent places

Thanks! Yes, it upsets me now that I can’t make seller requests because of the rating and didn’t know about this feature before. I don’t even know how to search for the audience , my page is in the most recent places

Share your services on social media. Like where you know clients that wants your services.

Very helpful. But a question . I am new in Fiverr .I have not completed any work yet so what can I do

Send offers on buyers requests daily and promote your services on social media. These are the most important things to do when you’re looking to get orders as a beginner.

Thank you for your advice) It turns out that the rating depends on the stars and there is no way to predict that the buyer will reduce it

It’s the client’s wish to rate your service according to their own will and you’re advised not to discuss anything regarding “review”, “rating” and “feedback”.

Because if you get yourself talking about any of these with a client, you may receive a warning for violation of TOS. So, just provide an excellent quality services and buyers will definitely leave an outstanding review and rate on your service.

All the best!

It’s the client’s wish to rate your service according to their own will and you’re advised not to discuss anything regarding “review”, “rating” and “feedback”.

Because if you get yourself talking about any of these with a client, you may receive a warning for violation of TOS. So, just provide an excellent quality services and buyers will definitely leave an outstanding review and rate on your service.

All the best!

Yes,I read that you can’t discuss grades,thank you very much for a lot of useful information !)

Hi Bro, You wrote at 5 no that Send the work sample But as long as I know, for replying buyer request there no possibility to attach a sample in the message option. If any, please advice me on how I can do it. I am waiting for your response. Thanks

Hey,

I usually upload the samples on Google Drive and send the link in my offer, or if they ask for my portfolio, I just send them the link to my portfolio website.

I don’t know how effective this way is, but as far as I’m aware, this is the only way possible.

I hope I could answer your question.

Thanks,

Akhil

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

It will surely help for me because form last week I didn’t got any orders

Usually, I say this …(example)

Respected Client,

I just saw your post that you want to remove background from this image.

Well I’ve interested on your project and I can do this work this for you with all the requirements you have ask for. I’m a professional logo designer with more than 7 years experience in this world of graphic design.
I will work on your project in a very low cost, something like ( $5 )and you will get some amazing experience in my service. You will be amaze by my quality of work, that’s promise!

On 10/16/2020 at 12:53 PM, buckleupgenius said:

I usually upload the samples on Google Drive and send the link in my offer, or if they ask for my portfolio, I just send them the link to my portfolio website.

I don’t know how effective this way is, but as far as I’m aware, this is the only way possible.

I hope I could answer your question.

It’s not a problem. You can share this things with your client to show your portfolio items.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

It always happens. When you try to post, there are already so many offers made. But never worry about that. Just focus on your offer. Good buyers definitely read these offers and simply reject most of them saying just “I will do it”. Sometimes I get my offer acceptance or buyer contact even after two days.

On 10/17/2020 at 8:12 AM, creatixit said:

yes, the question also mine, i followed the step given above but every time i confused, buyer will read my offer or not if i sent offer after 50/60offer later bcoz i taken time for clear the requirement … 😕

@john_mickel 

Archived