How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

Nice question, but i do believe its not a big deal. If your proposal fulfill client requirement then you will definitely get the job. Though i had submitted my offer after 15 proposal but i got the job. (Personal experience, You can discuss with it other pro or check the other tips from this forum.). Good luck!

• Like 41

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

That’s not what to consider. Because something like this happened to me. I seen 40+ have sent their offers and I also added up my on offer and later it became 50 offers including mine and at the end I was selected among the 50 offers.

Buyers looks for what they actually want and from introducing yourself to their requests, that’s where they got a hint about what they’re looking for and then they proceed to your profile.

• Like 41

That’s not what to consider. Because something like this happened to me. I seen 40+ have sent their offers and I also added up my on offer and later it became 50 offers including mine and at the end I was selected among the 50 offers.

Buyers looks for what they actually want and from introducing yourself to their requests, that’s where they got a hint about what they’re looking for and then they proceed to your profile.

thanks for sharing your valuable experience and thought.

• Like 19

You are absolutely right mate.

• Like 14

I think, based on my experience, buyer behavior cannot be predicted. one may be totally different from another and those experience may vary from one gig category to another.

Best thing is to show your competence in simple and attractive way. Lengthy descriptions are less effective.

Study others, use your experience and find the art of it.
Wish you all the success!

• Like 37