How to write a offer in buyer request

john_mickel

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2020 at 11:38 PM, shaminaisrat20 said:

how many sentence should be appropriate for the request?

There is no hard and fast rule but remember that the first two or three lines of your proposal are the most important. It should attract and engage the buyer because the buyer sees only three lines in the preview and usually make the decision on its bases. 

Send the work samples what you have done before.

but if i have no sample then what should i do?

@fouzia9 Tell the buyer to show some sample they have some inspiration on as a reference. Then you will tell them whether you can accomplish their task more professionally than the one they have shown you. Or you wouldn’t be able to do that. It’s simple! Even if sometimes you have sample. The sample might not be the exact thing buyer wants to see. But if you give them the option to provide a reference of what they want, they might find it interesting to work with you.

Thanks for sharing your valuable thought.

I have a question. within 1 minute ,it seems that 20-40 sellers already have sent offer on buyer request.so, in that case if we take minimum 2 minutes to read the request and send the offer then will the buyer read my offer on that lower position in serial? It’s confusing me .

It’s is also noticed by me that within a minute about 50 sellers response to the buyer requests. How can I write an unique buyer request for every individual seller within such a short time?

On 9/29/2020 at 9:53 PM, buckleupgenius said:

I am a new seller on Fiverr, and it’s been only a month since I started here. After reading your tips, I realized that I have already been following most of what you said. I always read the buyer requests properly and only reply to those which I think I can do a great job at. I write custom messages to each buyer request and keep in mind to understand their requirements and conditions and construct my replies accordingly. I believe (and hope) that the buyers would recognize my abilities through my buyer requests and contact me.

Since I started, I have replied to about 100 buyer requests, of which 4 buyers contacted me back. Of those 4 buyers, 2 of them placed an order and reviewed me 5 stars! I don’t know if this is a good number or I’m under-performing but I hope things will improve with time.

I had one more doubt I wanted to clarify:

If I follow these points, by the time I compose and write a custom offer to the buyer, especially for graphic designing gigs, I see that there are already over 200 odd offers before mine. Do you think it is then a good strategy to do this? What are the chances that the buyer would scroll down 200 offers and read an offer from a new seller like me? I am not sure what to do here, @john_mickel, your advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Bro, You wrote at 5 no that Send the work sample But as long as I know, for replying buyer request there no possibility to attach a sample in the message option. If any, please advice me on how I can do it. I am waiting for your response. Thanks 

Hello Everyone,
Actually, we aren’t inspired in working place because we have no more experience. So if you have wanted to achieve something good then you have to learn something good. When you achieve 1st new any job then your inspiration always creates opportunities to do something new. So stick with patience and you will definitely achieve something better.
Thanks, Regards
Syl MA Hasan
WordPress Developer| Shopify & Woo-commerce Expert Since 2015 for the local market place and then 2019 move to on Fiverr.

Note ➽➽➽ One thing to always keep in mind is that newcomers try to work with their maximum time

On 10/3/2020 at 12:14 AM, tribeoutside said:

Is there some sort of clearing house for “buyer’s request” that we can bid on, or is this just something buyers directly offer to sellers of their choice?

Go to your seller dashboard, and on the Menu in the upper portion of the page, click on the MORE link and the first option will be “Buyers Requests” (if there are any in your category). From there, you can read them if there are any, and offer your service if you choose to.

GG 

Спасибо за информацию! А если рейтинг 4,2 то можно участвовать в запросах?

К сожалению, вы должны поддерживать как минимум 4.7, чтобы иметь возможность видеть и отправлять предложения по запросам покупателей.

Archived