A buyer asks me why price are increased from15 to 17!

mezomc

A buyer leave me 4start , even I did more than she expected , and before she rates she ask why price increased from 15 to 17 ? (Order shows to me 15)
I think that makes her leave 4 start instead of 5 !
Any idea please why fiverr make her pay 17!
Thanks.

A buyer leave me 4start , even I did more than she expected , and before she rates she ask why price increased from 15 to 17 ? (Order shows to me 15)

Thanks.

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where all the rules are explained in great detail.

It is up to a buyer as to how they want to rate a seller.

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they discussed a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Because she signed fiverr TOS and it’s written there that buyers also have to pay “processing fee” of 2$ or 5% of an order amount.

She can also see on her invoice that 2$ is for processing fee.

Thank you for explatantion , but that make buyer angry a little bit !? Especially while rating ?

Thank you for explatantion , but that make buyer angry a little bit !? Especially while rating ?

No it shouldn’t make them angry. They signed a contract when they sign up to fiverr and they can not be mad if they didn’t read the contract that they agreed to.

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where all the rules are explained in great detail.

It is up to a buyer as to how they want to rate a seller.

Sellers have posted on the forum that they got a warning because they discussed a review.

Best just to leave it and move on.

Thank you so much sir

sir

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Just a thank you is sufficient.

Thank you so much , appreciate

Archived