What are the most demanded services on Fiverr?

hazel_justin131

Probably not as there are thousands of people who have already tried to do this in the past. Any “easy” gigs have already been taken and become more competitive.
Maybe become great at what you do and then do some marketing of your service to get your first sales. That’s what I have seen work for others.

Hazel, all your gigs are in highly competitive categories.

You’ll need to find a way to make your gigs stand out from all the others - a pain point for which you have a solution. So, for example, your “add any effect” gig - what are buyers looking for with that? What’s their end expectation - maybe “add your face to celebrity image” (off the top of my head) or that kind of thing. Right now your gigs are far too generic

Hazel, all your gigs are in highly competitive categories.

You’ll need to find a way to make your gigs stand out from all the others - a pain point for which you have a solution. So, for example, your “add any effect” gig - what are buyers looking for with that? What’s their end expectation - maybe “add your face to celebrity image” (off the top of my head) or that kind of thing. Right now your gigs are far too generic

@coerdelion I mentioned the details of effects in description of my gig. Is it not explained well?

Please guide me

Archived