Scheduled Maintenance Downtime

mjensen415

I’d nuke the statistics page altogether if it’s either not coming back or becoming something else entirely. Put up a video the way they did with St.Levels day, promise new exciting changes and that’s it.

‘Cause now the message that is being put up does sound like that they’re working on bringing things back the way they were. It makes everyone report the same bug over and over and jump every time the word “maintenance” is being mentioned.

People might go even more crazy if they said it was ended.

If they are going to have paid ads it’s a big revamping of how the statistics for gigs are displayed.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People might go even more crazy if they said it was ended.

If they are going to have paid ads it’s a big revamping of how the statistics for gigs are displayed.

I prefer a bandaid approach. Boom! We’re stopping to advertise you for free starting X, the paid promotion option will be available shortly. That’d be my darkest prediction of where this is going. I do hope I’m wrong. I have a migraine and I tend to be overly dramatic when that happens.

I prefer a bandaid approach. Boom! We’re stopping to advertise you for free starting X, the paid promotion option will be available shortly. That’d be my darkest prediction of where this is going. I do hope I’m wrong. I have a migraine and I tend to be overly dramatic when that happens.

They still need to have mostly free rankings to bring in money to the site but it would make sense to be sure the ones on the first page that are free are high earners, and end rotating non earning gigs on it.

Or they could have a paid ads section separate from free ones. There are a lot of sellers with gigs that never get sales who would pay. They may still not get sales but at least the site would earn money from them.

What would make sense is to take gigs that are now free but have been sitting idle without ever getting sales and offer them placement into a special section for paid ads.

Congratulations on having a Fiverr’s Choice gig!

Congratulations on having a Fiverr’s Choice gig!

See, that’s the funny thing about that badge. I don’t see it. 🙂 Sometimes I do but now I don’t. It’s very fickle. It’s like “featured” but blink-and-you-miss-it.

Thank you. Good to know that fiverr chooses me for other parts of the world.

I wonder what a fiverr’s choice order is and how it differs from a regular one.

I deleted the previous message because it was OT but it kind of isn’t. Maybe fiverr’s choice is one of those “free promotion” methods that will be reflected in analytics somehow? I mean, fiverr very clearly let me know where the order came from.

An order one would get through paid promotion might get a similar marking.

I deleted the previous message because it was OT but it kind of isn’t. Maybe fiverr’s choice is one of those “free promotion” methods that will be reflected in analytics somehow? I mean, fiverr very clearly let me know where the order came from.

An order one would get through paid promotion might get a similar marking.

What makes them think it’s an order you wouldn’t have gotten anyway?

What makes them think it’s an order you wouldn’t have gotten anyway?

This might be a subtle way to let one’s know they’re getting extra exposure at the moment. OR this is just to track the number of orders one would get with a badge versus without it.

I’m not a buyer so I can’t really get into that mindset and tell if a badge like that would influence my decision to purchase something or not.

This might be a subtle way to let one’s know they’re getting extra exposure at the moment. OR this is just to track the number of orders one would get with a badge versus without it.

I’m not a buyer so I can’t really get into that mindset and tell if a badge like that would influence my decision to purchase something or not.

Or it could be a subtle warning to do a good job on this since they were recommending it.

I had that on a gig and it made me feel good that it was recognized as being outstanding. It’s rare to get some direct positive feedback from fiverr editors.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, sobia5399 said:

Our gigs are not even searched with full title hahaha its part of bug we know what results in rotation and disapperarance

exactly same is happening with me… I had created a (english to hindi translation) gig before some days but it is not showing in the search results even after searching it with all the keywords. I don’t know why…

exactly same is happening with me… I had created a (english to hindi translation) gig before some days but it is not showing in the search results even after searching it with all the keywords. I don’t know why…

it is not showing in the search results even after searching it with all the keywords.

@alankar_96 Your gig is on the second line under your keywords.

Ok thanks… can you please tell me on which page my gig is showing?

Take the words in the title of your gig, the main 3 or 4 words and those are the keywords, and will show you where your gig is located.

for example if your gig title is I will design you a cool modern logo

take “design cool modern logo” and enter that in the search bar.

Take the words in the title of your gig, the main 3 or 4 words and those are the keywords, and will show you where your gig is located.

Ok thanks a lot… I will check it.

Mine is not showing after following this step

and is a huge failure for fiverr and its staff

Why is this a failure? It doesn’t affect sales, people continue to work here and make money… If that would stop then sure it would be a failure but now… everything is normal.

Well, Not all of the them I can surely say that at least 40 - 50% of the community is effected by this and for a company that is internationally recognized has not been able to solve the issue for 2 whole weeks and this is a failure for them

Archived