"user can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate"

businessesplus

Question

I had my computer sitting asleep while I went and worked on something else in my house. I come back and check and see that I have messages. I went and read them not realizing that at the bottom was a message from Fiverr that says “user can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate”. The user sent me a hi message saying his name and that he’s from China. He sent me another message that says he’d like to discuss an interesting thing with me. He then sent me a google docs link. I clicked on the user and I can’t see his account. I’m just curious if he blocked me or if Fiverr blocked his chat system because the link is spam or something.

If someone could explain, that’d be great.

Thank you

• Like 23

Are there a lot of these people out there on Fiverr? I have another person who messaged me today and it’s telling me the same thing. Just curious

It happens at times when you are getting impression on your gig

Just ignored.

At times I will only tell the buyer that am not interested

• Like 13
  • Up 2

“You’ll record from an app,it would a normal conversation between you and your friend on the topic given by us. 2hrs”. That’s what he said (the spammer) before I could see “(user name) can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate”.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

“You’ll record from an app,it would a normal conversation between you and your friend on the topic given by us. 2hrs”. That’s what he said (the spammer) before I could see “(user name) can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate”.

The buyer has been banned from Fiverr, meaning their account is no longer exists, or they blocked you.

• Like 12

On 11/20/2019 at 10:28 AM, jonbaas said:

Fiverr blocked him because he is a spammer. They deleted his account, so there is no account for you to send a response to – hence the “this user can no longer be contacted” message. 😉

The same thing happened to me today. If they deleted his account how can he still send messages to me?

• Like 15

On 11/20/2019 at 10:58 AM, jonbaas said:

Fiverr blocked him because he is a spammer. They deleted his account, so there is no account for you to send a response to – hence the “this user can no longer be contacted” message. 😉

Thanks,
I also received a message like this, I understand your words.
  • Like 14

Thank you very much. 

• Like 13

He took some information of me as my full name ,where i live and a photo ,for work purpose as he said. should i be concern?

• Like 11

5 hours ago, adnan9197 said:

He took some information of me as my full name ,where i live and a photo ,for work purpose as he said. should i be concern?

You are responding to a comment I made -- in response to someone else -- nearly two and a half years ago.

• Like 12

Hello guys,

I'm a blog writer on Fiverr for couple of months now, Today a potential buyer reached out to me and said he wanted to work long-term with me, which is great for me of course and he sent me a link to his website which is legit we just needed to discuss some things and I think we would've jumped right into business, but Fiverr banned him I guess, that's a spam if he's sending me a link to his website so I can see what am I working with. There goes my potential 500$ a month i guess, thanks Fiverr

Edited by anton1912
  • Like 12

to Anton1012 and to all:

Fiverr just save you not only from apammer but also sometimes from-

SCAMMERS

some u tubes explains about this dangerous scammings & how they misleading you as a seller

(the following video I downloaded only link but it became this big scuare video that it dosn't let me change it )

• Like 9

And also, to Anton1912 & to all :

There is also a video on YouTube that describes cases of fraud, for example of a "client" that "realy like your gig", who agrees with you on a very large sum of several thousand, and after you have done the work, he informs you of something like a redemption fee, or a registration fee of, say, a few hundred, that you have to pay in order to redeem the amount the full...
and all kinds of others scams.

ther are Also videos, maybe most of them old, that explain how to avoid and detect frauds like that before, as a seller on Fiverr.

So basically it seams to me that :

Fiverr both saves us the headache of being able to identify this ones, and also protects us.

• Like 10

I have been receiving the same message, on every message l get on fiverr so far. I am new on fiverr this is my scond week, I had 2 reservations from customer's for my service's no order's yet. How are my customer's able to reserve a spot without ordering my service's on fiverr?

Screenshot_20221208-064345_Chrome.jpg

• Like 6

On 11/20/2019 at 9:58 AM, jonbaas said:

I also got this message because I got the buyer's message in my spam folder and I tried to contact him but I couldn't.

Screenshot_2023-02-14-07-38-27-15_5858a19279ddd3b9634277a5bf37e3bf.jpg

• Like 3

I had my computer sitting asleep while I went and worked on something else in my house. I come back and check and see that I have messages. I went and read them not realizing that at the bottom was a message from Fiverr that says “user can no longer be contacted. This will not affect your response rate”. The user sent me a hi message saying his name and that he’s from China. He sent me another message that says he’d like to discuss an interesting thing with me. He then sent me a google docs link. I clicked on the user and I can’t see his account. I’m just curious if he blocked me or if Fiverr blocked his chat system because the link is spam or something.

If someone could explain, that’d be great.

• Like 4