GIG Down suddenly

only1rahaman

Hi,
I have 9 GIG. My best GIG was in 3-8 number pages. But last 3/4 days all of my gig no impression, no click, no views. I already marketing in many social media. But i can’t understand what happened with me.
What should do now?

Regards,
only1rahaman

Hi,

I have 9 GIG. My best GIG was in 3-8 number pages. But last 3/4 days all of my gig no impression, no click, no views. I already marketing in many social media. But i can’t understand what happened with me.

What should do now?

Regards,

only1rahaman

Hello, having 9 Gigs in my opinion is a bit much. Saying that the last 3/4 days you have gotten no impressions is not a misconception, because this has happen to a lot of people because of some changes. Marketing in social media may have started failing for you if you have spammed in the past. You should work on your Gigs to make them relevant again.

-Have a good day

Hello, having 9 Gigs in my opinion is a bit much. Saying that the last 3/4 days you have gotten no impressions is not a misconception, because this has happen to a lot of people because of some changes. Marketing in social media may have started failing for you if you have spammed in the past. You should work on your Gigs to make them relevant again.

-Have a good day

9 gigs are different categories

you can follow this important reply about fiverr gig increasing or gig ranking.

When you’re on the first page of Fiverr search, you are kinda famous. There are a lot of buyers placing orders on your gig on a daily basis. The website has daily unique visitors of about 2,518, 092. That’s too much buyer and seller traffic on a daily basis and in this platform has lots of the seller and every day opening many new accounts. So, here gig ranking is very hard nowadays. I am using a very simple way to rank my GIG on Fiverr on and also on google. I have created my gigs(follow my g…

Archived