Let's Bee Positive šŸ

janebarnaby

I might as well go all fancy and build my own brand.

Sounds like a great idea.

Man, this week suddenly got a lot better. šŸ˜ƒ

You never know what each day brings to the table!

Iā€™d do the same for Fiverr, but itā€™s a tad difficult to build a brand on something I canā€™t actually show. I have to do it. For art, you can take a picture and share it online. But for servicesā€¦

Life is strange that way, isnā€™t it?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iā€™d do the same for Fiverr, but itā€™s a tad difficult to build a brand on something I canā€™t actually show. I have to do it. For art, you can take a picture and share it online. But for servicesā€¦

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been wondering about too. For services, you need to make your own website but it requires investment and itā€™s not feasible for most of the people if they arenā€™t serious about building a business.

Hereā€™s something for marketing gigs (in case you havenā€™t read it already):

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted ā€œI do not do enough marketingā€30% of us know/believe ā€œI do not show up in search resultsā€Only 12% of us have ā€œgot an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myselfā€Only 10% of us have ā€œgot an order from a client through social mediaā€7% said ā€œOur marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on itā€It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the foā€¦

Itā€™s strange but I think thatā€™s what makes life interesting! The uncertainty of life is something thatā€™s far beyond our comprehension and what keeps us sane.

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve been wondering about too. For services, you need to make your own website but it requires investment and itā€™s not feasible for most of the people if they arenā€™t serious about building a business.

Hereā€™s something for marketing gigs (in case you havenā€™t read it already):

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted ā€œI do not do enough marketingā€30% of us know/believe ā€œI do not show up in search resultsā€Only 12% of us have ā€œgot an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myselfā€Only 10% of us have ā€œgot an order from a client through social mediaā€7% said ā€œOur marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on itā€It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the foā€¦

Itā€™s strange but I think thatā€™s what makes life interesting! The uncertainty of life is something thatā€™s far beyond our comprehension and what keeps us sane.

Iā€™m quite serious about building a business, so I have been sneakily plugging myself on Twitter (Iā€™ve presented myself as writer/editor there) until I started hiding from social media. I canā€™t say it has been terribly effective, but it might have been had I continued. Being around the circles you cater to on social media might work.

Thanks for the link!

Either sane or insane, or maybe even both at the same time. The uncertainty can both be interesting and maddening. Then again, you can hardly do anything about it, so going with the flow usually works.

Iā€™m quite serious about building a business, so I have been sneakily plugging myself on Twitter (Iā€™ve presented myself as writer/editor there) until I started hiding from social media. I canā€™t say it has been terribly effective, but it might have been had I continued. Being around the circles you cater to on social media might work.

Thanks for the link!

Either sane or insane, or maybe even both at the same time. The uncertainty can both be interesting and maddening. Then again, you can hardly do anything about it, so going with the flow usually works.

Iā€™m quite serious about building a business

Digital marketing is the way to go then.

Then again, you can hardly do anything about it, so going with the flow usually works

Exactly, you need to move on with life. I wonā€™t be talking in-depth about it since itā€™s a Bee-Positive thread!

Iā€™m quite serious about building a business

Digital marketing is the way to go then.

Then again, you can hardly do anything about it, so going with the flow usually works

Exactly, you need to move on with life. I wonā€™t be talking in-depth about it since itā€™s a Bee-Positive thread!

I wonā€™t be talking in-depth about it since itā€™s a Bee-Positive thread!

Iā€™m honestly worried the impromptu and accidental pun is scaring people away.

I wonā€™t be talking in-depth about it since itā€™s a Bee-Positive thread!

To be honest, I liked the idea quite a lot and decided to participate (read the whole thing first). However, we might have overdone it by chatting for so long with only 5+ participants.

I might as well go all fancy and build my own brand.

Man, this week suddenly got a lot better. šŸ˜ƒ

Thatā€™s the fun of it. šŸ˜‰

If you wish, youā€™re invited to join the Emoji Game Round 3! ? ? ?. No FIverr stuff, no low vibes. Only fun and happiness! Perfect to relax, have a good time and put neurons to work. šŸ˜‰

If you wish, youā€™re invited to join the Emoji Game Round 3! ? ? ?. No FIverr stuff, no low vibes. Only fun and happiness! Perfect to relax, have a good time and put neurons to work. šŸ˜‰

Donā€™t suppose you could lure the regulars over here? We have honey šŸ˜›

Thatā€™s a bit more difficult than to invite you all to join us. šŸ˜… But Iā€™'l do some advertising šŸ˜‡ - though I ainā€™t good at it. :grimacing:šŸ˜…

If you wish, youā€™re invited to join the Emoji Game Round 3! :circus_tent::sunflower::hamburger:. No FIverr stuff, no low vibes. Only fun and happiness! Perfect to relax, have a good time and put neurons to work. šŸ˜‰

I saw that thread before and Iā€™ll join when I feel like it. šŸ˜ƒ

šŸ˜‚

If you wish, youā€™re invited to join the Emoji Game Round 3! šŸŽŖ

šŸ˜‚

Yeah, no problem. Youā€™re free to join whenever you like. Itā€™s not mandatory. šŸ˜‚

Yeah, no problem. Youā€™re free to join whenever you like. Itā€™s not mandatory. šŸ˜‚

Of course, itā€™s not. :rofl:

Of course, itā€™s not. :rofl:

That game looks hard though. šŸ˜…

Yeah, but donā€™t worry. When needed, there are clues that help solving the puzzles. šŸ˜‰

No, we donā€™t have Easter here. šŸ™‚

Do you have chocolate eggs despite that or are all the related snacks not there either?

We donā€™t celebrate Halloween here, for example, but still have all the Americanized decorations, advertisement, and foods.

Do you have chocolate eggs despite that or are all the related snacks not there either?

We donā€™t celebrate Halloween here, for example, but still have all the Americanized decorations, advertisement, and foods.

Nothing šŸ˜… We donā€™t have any concept of Easter here.

Iā€™ve seen šŸ (to many to count them, was passing some meadows, so 5 emoji for good measure) and bumblebees (which is an awesome word, by the way) on my walk today, one butterfly too, and lots of blackbirds, one magpie and some ducks.
Blossoming trees and lots of trees with pretty light green fresh baby leaves, random flowers, blue sky, a few white fleecy clouds (we call them SchƤfchenwolken, littlesheepclouds).

Iā€™ve made my ā€œcelebratory breakfast go-toā€, PĆ£ezinhos de SĆ£o JoĆ£o. Just two days ago, I would only have been able to do that since I still had flour, sugar and baking powder left from before the hoarders started hoarding, but yesterday evening, I actually saw sugar in the shelves again for the first time since quite a while, and the empty flour shelf had a sign that you can get a pack per household at the check-out, so I thereā€™s the chance that everyone who wanted to bake something today and hadnā€™t been hoarding, can do so šŸ™‚ I even managed to get the eggs I needed for my pĆ£ezinhos which was pretty amazing, since with eggs, I only buy organic or none, and I hadnā€™t expected to get any on the Saturday evening before Easter, I often even donā€™t get any when thereā€™s no Corona or Easter.

Talking about Corona in a Bee Positive way: the supermarket staff hasnā€™t lost their humour yet apparently, they had a pallet of Corona beer right next to the checkout.

When I called my dad (high-risk group), he said he found a chocolate bunny that apparently a neighbour had put there for him šŸ™‚

Archived