What do you do when someone wants you to add their audiojungle music to a video?

uk1000

I know exactly what you are talking about, I have purchased the same pack as you for personal use.

Now let me remind you, the license is determined by Envato. Not by the author you contacted. You are both bound by the rules of that platform. I’m sure this may just be a simple misunderstanding between you and the author, but you need to understand that Envato won’t be happy you purchase something for $40 and reuse it in perpetuity.

They are in the money making business. Hence the license agreement.

I know you had to purchase the pack as well because you used one of the composition in your youtube livestream some days ago.

By the way I liked it.

Peace.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you had to purchase the pack as well because you used one of the composition in your youtube livestream some days ago.

By the way I liked it.

Peace.

Yes, that’s precisely why I bought it for. My YT streams are my single end product.

If I choose to make a new product and want to re-use the same package for consistency, then I will re-purchase said package.

Glad you joined us on the stream, hope to see you on the next one as well.

Maybe I should do one for licensing/legal stuff? NDAs, copyrights?

Anyone?

btw @blavaro now that you understand, there’s no excuse for not doing one of the following:

A) pricing your gig accordingly, so that you can make a profit each time you spend $40 dollars on a new license

or

B) take down your gig altogether.

Yes, that’s precisely why I bought it for. My YT streams are my single end product.

If I choose to make a new product and want to re-use the same package for consistency, then I will re-purchase said package.

Anyone?

btw @blavaro now that you understand, there’s no excuse for not doing one of the following:

A) pricing your gig accordingly, so that you can make a profit each time you spend $40 dollars on a new license

or

I appretiate your advise. Done.

Anyone?

or

Yes that would be a good idea. As well as how to best handle things like this and avoid issues.

As well as other topics choosing the best/optimal gigs for sellers and their setup.

Yes that would be a good idea. As well as how to best handle things like this and avoid issues.

As well as other topics choosing the best/optimal gigs for sellers and their setup.

choosing the best/optimal gigs for a particular seller

Maybe find a career coach who can give you some aptitude tests like they give freshman college students for that.

favicon.5a0c77a8815cfcc67c710199054a55c6.icoBuzzFeed
what-career-should-you-actually-have-1-11224-1392748527-0_big.jpg.04f54bcd3225f1eb7a3fcb2a1d3cd900.jpg

What Career Should You Actually Have?

Do what you love, love what you do.

There are lots of free online job aptitude tests you can take.

I will create a new thread re: stream #003 I will be sure to include the legal talk option there so people who want to learn about that stuff can vote on it.

@blavaro kudos to you for being a legit seller on Fiverr. I think this is a sustainable model, and your higher price point will not deter you. If I were you I would use it in my description as a selling point: you are actually issuing a unique and 100% legal license with each purchase. then upon delivery, send them the pdf generated by envato. boom! you are now miles apart from 95% of sellers in your category, selling torrented templates.

Bet on the fact that your clients will want to rest easy and pay $75 vs paying $5 and getting sued. 🙂

P.S. Please repeat the process for ALL your template based gigs. 😉

choosing the best/optimal gigs for a particular seller

Maybe find a career coach who can give you some aptitude tests like they give freshman college students for that.

favicon.5a0c77a8815cfcc67c710199054a55c6.icoBuzzFeed
b880a15fdbb8e7fe9e3d1d78413a94fd8d465f1b.jpeg

What Career Should You Actually Have?

Do what you love, love what you do.

There are lots of free online job aptitude tests you can take.

love the parcs n rec thumbnail!

@uk1000 One of the modules in my private mentoring group is for someone to find that sweet-sweet gig they can do and be great at it.

Not doing a shameless plug, just saying that it’s something that needs more than 2 hours of you listening to me talk about it, there are several steps to take and it takes time to get there.

love the parcs n rec thumbnail!

@uk1000 One of the modules in my private mentoring group is for someone to find that sweet-sweet gig they can do and be great at it.

Not doing a shameless plug, just saying that it’s something that needs more than 2 hours of you listening to me talk about it, there are several steps to take and it takes time to get there.

@frank_d I like how you’ve identified a need and found a way to fill that need. So many new sellers flounder around not knowing what kind of gigs to make.

Archived